A Question About Women

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Flagrantviolator, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, guys 35 and over.....

At what age are women the sexiest? Wifey insists we all want 25 yr olds. I call bullshit. So what's your preference? If this has been done please redirect me. Need answers.
  2. Late 30's early 40's.
    Younger ones are nice to look at but tend to talk to much and don't perform as well after dark.
  3. Must admit over the years I have shifted my aim. Like Jagman said, the 25's are god to look at but tbh, I prefer my own age group(ish), I am 45!

Every time I think of the young 'uns and realise they are the same age as my daughters... 8O Also, the ones of my age are damned horny, with no hang ups! :twisted:
  4. Over 40's do it for me although anything between about 24 and 79 (older if she has her own teeth) will do.
  5. 25 yr olds are nice to look at but the 35+ are more interesting to talk to. One woman friend at work 44 and she could give any 25 yr old a run for her money.

It's about the look, the upkeep, the attitude, and about being feminine.

Some 25 yr olds can't pull all that off.
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Certainly the older woman has much more going for her than a younger woman, except possibly in the figure and looks departments. Other attributes do make up though. Also, if they are alive, a real bonus!
  7. Gotta go sub-30s. Really can't handle the desperate ones with a biological clock the size of Big Ben ticking away.
  8. Got to agree with jagman. Late 30's, early 40's everytime!

9. above 30 and below 60 for sure, they know what they want and they don't cost you the earth!
  10. Yup, agreed on the 40's thing. Takes a wee while to get her in the mood (rohipnol helps a bundle) but when i can coax(bribe) my 44yr old lass into a session on me she goes like a belt fed wombat. Good job she loves shagging a rotund hairy bastard like me.
  11. I have to say the 35-55 group do it for me, just seeing the state of some of the girls out on the town scantily clad and showing everything while puking and swearing put's me right off, older more mature women are far classier in every respect.
  12. For me the personal preference, is 32-40,

Just old enough for them to start panicking and do/catch anything in trousers before they get labelled as the 'Lezzer' in the family, and young enough so that everything isn't going too south and wrinkly.

I'm 40 by the way.
  13. 20s and 30s although I can also understand the attraction of those in their later 30s/40s where the subconscious panic has begun to set it 8O
  14. 40+ for me, although for eye candy deffo a younger model.
    Present Mrs George is 6 years my senior and without the Rohynol when warmed up goes like a train, and having been away all week at work, tonights looking goooooooooooooooooooood.
  15. Over forty divorcees and widows,"They dont yell,they dont tell, and their as gratefull as hell"