A publicly outed walt

nark said:
Was he a member of ARRSE? He should be, this website is awash with Walter Mittys.
You're not wrong! I wasn't even born in '67!

And on an other point, I'm not a monkey picking my nose, well I'm not a monkey...

gobbyidiot said:
He was a Captain in the Boys Brigade.

The fascist.
But are you a gobby idiot? Or just walting as one?

and im not austrian or a prayingmantis

I am a dog

I've just come from an early evening Pint in Yates in Woking. There's a guy there in desert combats, Marine cap badge and an eye patch. He's giving it the "I'm just back from Helmand" c*ap, drank his Pint with his beret on and then started bulling his boots. If anyone is in the Woking area and wants to beat the c*ap out of him he's still in Yates Bar. This only applies to ex-mob/current mob and not the Walts on this site.

What a cnut :x

Negligent-Discharge said:
This only applies to ex-mob/current mob and not the Walts on this site.

Stop Waltism, they can walt if they want, a walt is for life not just christmas!

I've just come from an early evening Pint in Yates in Woking. There's a guy there in desert combats, Marine cap badge and an eye patch. He's giving it the "I'm just back from Helmand" c*ap, drank his Pint with his beret on and then started bulling his boots. If anyone is in the Woking area and wants to beat the c*ap out of him he's still in Yates Bar. This only applies to ex-mob/current mob and not the Walts on this site.

I saw him in town earlier too. He was sat outside one of the coffee bars near the Peacock Centre. I thought that he was just another bloke that had been out selling poppies. Never paid him much attention to be honest.

Oh, and I'm not really Travis_Bickle.

Editted to add: "Why the fcuk would anyone bull their boots in the pub FFS?"

Why didn't you do it then? You could have slapped him right in his pirate patch by sneaking up on his blindside.

If he offends you so, why didn't you beat the crap out of him? He is only a walt after all?

Travis_Bickle said:

I saw him in town earlier too. He was sat outside one of the coffee bars near the Peacock Centre. I thought that he was just another bloke that had been out selling poppies. Never paid him much attention to be honest.

Oh, and I'm not really Travis_Bickle.

Editted to add: "Why the fcuk would anyone bull their boots in the pub FFS?"
I saw him too. He'd just said somethnig to his mate about car insurence and then this fat gastropodic chair moistener barged up and started singing GO COMPARE......GO COMPARE......Not being a fan of walting opera singers I ripped out his ovaries and stufed them full with all the spunduliks I could find.

Latest Threads