A Public Personality Fight- Who?

No holds barred, what's your suggestion?

David Cameron (now) VS Arnie (mid 80's)

(No I couldn't find it in search function)

(Please feel free to add fighting styles and / or weapon / battle scenarios)

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
Every single member of Parliament against the Alien. Live on TV.

The utter cnuts!

All at the same time, the expenses fiddling, apathetic gobshites couldn't fight off a ******* angry newt let alone a xenomorph!
I feel this is a subject you feel passionately about.... I could be wrong... :)

ACAB

LE
What's not to like, Release a Battalions worth into the Commons and the Lords.

I have a vision of Carol Vordermann and the Sky weather girl battling it out in a custard pool with bananas and vaseline. Is that wrong?

Be right back..............

Nude of course!

NEQcounter

War Hero
I'd like to see all of the people who live on Benefit Street and people of that ilk to have public personality fight with an over irate tax-payer who is armed with an SLR.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
Tony Blair vs. Piers Morgan using morning star flails

Single_MorningStar_Flail.jpg

I'd very much like to see a cage fight between UFC Bantamweight female champion Ronda Jean Rousey....

Ronda-Rousey-3.jpg

.....dressed as a domina and wearing a large barbed wire wrapped strap-on versus Justin Bieber!

The thugs of UAF/BNP verses a company/sqn of (take your pick) Regt/Corp. With no press around.

I'd very much like to see a cage fight between UFC Bantamweight female champion Ronda Jean Rousey....

Ronda-Rousey-3.jpg

.....dressed as a domina and wearing a large barbed wire wrapped strap-on versus Justin Bieber!
How about any random five year old boy from any random town in the world against Justin Beiber?

Latest Threads