A Public Apology

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Jan 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I'm sorry for posting hairy bumhole photos.

Can someone take my infractions off me please so I can carry on spending my days and nights googling and helping people with their PAP 10 and stuff?

I said please.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I forgive you thousands wouldn't
    • Like Like x 5
  3. The irony, you can't post pictures of hairy bum holes on a site called ARRSE....
    • Like Like x 9
  4. As you are member of a very small group who manage to maintain certain standards on Arrse I'm rather disappointed to learn that someone has had the temerity to infract you. May I wish every success with your campaign to right this iniquity.
  5. Shut up, you dick xxx
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. No, you got them for being a fucking dickhead with shit spelling.
  7. Sluggy didn't know what it was until a big boy told her

She thought it was just a spot on someones lip. Someone who smokes a lot of fags Pat Butcher style ans wears brown lipstick. And is useless with a razor....

She's innocent I tells ya
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Will you hate me for this?
    • Like Like x 9
  9. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Sluggy, Consider your posts to be a public information campaign.

There is a advertising campaign at the moment which shows cigarettes getting cancer which is absurd, but its still makes prime time advertising.

All you need to do is to post the bum hole pic with the ulcer in the upper left quadrant and say something like -

"If you dont use your bum hole properly then you might get one of these" - and point to ulcer. You dont need to go into specifics as to what improper bum hole use is, or why the ulcer may form.
  10. I don't like your tone.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Is the rumour true that it was only an infraction as it should have been posted in the 'Self Taken Pics' forum?
    • Like Like x 2