A Public Apology

Right, I'm sorry for posting hairy bumhole photos.

Can someone take my infractions off me please so I can carry on spending my days and nights googling and helping people with their PAP 10 and stuff?

I said please.

C

cloudbuster

As you are member of a very small group who manage to maintain certain standards on Arrse I'm rather disappointed to learn that someone has had the temerity to infract you. May I wish every success with your campaign to right this iniquity.

As you are member of a very small group who manage to maintain certain standards on Arrse I'm rather disappointed to learn that someone has had the temerity to infract you. May I wish every success with your campaign to right this iniquity.
Shut up, you dick xxx

Its ok ive got them too :( its not my fault a 24 year old doesnt have the spine to talk to his recruiter instead of comong on arrse *HOWLS* who booked you ?
No, you got them for being a fucking dickhead with shit spelling.

Sluggy didn't know what it was until a big boy told her

She thought it was just a spot on someones lip. Someone who smokes a lot of fags Pat Butcher style ans wears brown lipstick. And is useless with a razor....

She's innocent I tells ya

Right, I'm sorry for posting hairy bumhole photos.

Can someone take my infractions off me please so I can carry on spending my days and nights googling and helping people with their PAP 10 and stuff?

I said please.
Yawn, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Will you hate me for this?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Sluggy, Consider your posts to be a public information campaign.

There is a advertising campaign at the moment which shows cigarettes getting cancer which is absurd, but its still makes prime time advertising.

All you need to do is to post the bum hole pic with the ulcer in the upper left quadrant and say something like -

"If you dont use your bum hole properly then you might get one of these" - and point to ulcer. You dont need to go into specifics as to what improper bum hole use is, or why the ulcer may form.

Deploy the roadside shrines, scouers of Arrse, The Snail has fallen.

The translucent skeleton-like liverpudlian twunt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 110
Purple_Flash The Intelligence Cell 6
Stained_Eligius The Intelligence Cell 15