A Proud Start To The Christmas Holidays

Just to set the scene I'll explain, I was up in York visiting the aging mother this week when she requested a trip to Clifton Moor, a major out of town shopping area on the ring road. After an hour wandering from store to store we reached her ultimate goal; Dunhelm Mills where pensioners go to roost and covet scatter cushions.

Having not had a chance to dechunk I felt the gent's in Dunhelm Mills would be a good place to clear some kidney space so off I popped and found the aforementioned dungery.

Things went pretty well and in the first minute I shoved a couple of impressive stink-otters firmly into the u-bend. Without warning this pressure relief released a good litre of marble sized arse-eggs, damned messy things that took some wiping but the smell was like a polish kitchen.

I'm damned pleased that I had decent boots on though because when I flushed the eggy stink-otters wedged solidly in the plumbing and the bowl filled to the brim and slowly over leaving the one floating arse-eggs rolling across the now glistening tiles.

So if you were in Clifton Moor yesterday and were unable to crimp one off due to closed facilities then that was my doing.

It's Yarkshire they think you would want to take them home with you.

blocking a public lavatory with your expelled chocolate is a rare pleasure, and one to be savoured. I trust you were in a position to inform facilities, all the while a wry grin playing on your lips

I feel you didn't exploit the situation fully- you could have rolled a couple of the eggs in glitter and hung them on a Christmas tree.

Ok, that was hilarious, similar to, a particular boot neck, myself, oh, I'm not airborne ranger, I'm in his gaff munching on a lava level phall, any way I've got his ok, so, I'm in N Wales doing bootie stuff, in my own time, not like you pongos, I'm doing real own time trg, anyway busting a gut gets to a small outcrop, arse hanging out, had to drop a load,
So, I blocked the bog in Dal Garrog, literally, it was blocked, a public toilet,
Couldn't flush,

Ok, that was hilarious, similar to, a particular boot neck, myself, oh, I'm not airborne ranger, I'm in his gaff munching on a lava level phall, any way I've got his ok, so, I'm in N Wales doing bootie stuff, in my own time, not like you pongos, I'm doing real own time trg, anyway busting a gut gets to a small outcrop, arse hanging out, had to drop a load,
So, I blocked the bog in Dal Garrog, literally, it was blocked, a public toilet,
Couldn't flush,
Cheers sea hat.

It was the single biggest shite of my six decades on the Queen's good earth. Not the nobbliest, nor the spiniest, it didn't draw blood nor raise a tear but I left the bog realising that I am a Fellow of the Worshipful Company of Shitters.

I now need to rent a pederast or a Philippino nurse to clean my hoop.

I'm in N Wales doing bootie stuff, in my own time, not like you pongos, I'm doing real own time trg, anyway busting a gut gets to a small outcrop, arse hanging out, had to drop a load,
Couldn't flush,
Dolgarrog alltitude 16 metres ASL, Sea hat surrender fibber.

This is a shit thread and you are all talking crap!

L

lumpy2

blocking a public lavatory with your expelled chocolate is a rare pleasure, and one to be savoured. I trust you were in a position to inform facilities, all the while a wry grin playing on your lips

Indeed, I can imagine the scenario.

FT: I wish to register a complaint. Some dirty basterd has laid a cable of such magnitude that it's blocked the gents bog and caused a severe flood. I'm disgusted and will not be patronising your store again.

Helpful assistant: We offer abject apologies for your inconvenience sir, and would like to compensate you for your distress. Here, have a free scatter cushion with a picture of a dolphin on it.

Dolgarrog alltitude 16 metres ASL, Sea hat surrender fibber.

On this one I will stand by my mate, it's not his fault he's an ex bootie, but, 10 years back, about 04/05 me, him and two other lads went for a bit of bimble (to those who don't know, it means a little bit of a tab) starting in a small village (Rowen) great little pub there, (Only problem, it was full of taffys!)headed South towards Snowden, did the posing bit at the top,went via Pygs pass route then headed Back NE to Dolgarrog, at that time there was a small newsagent/shop, next block, the bog in Dolgarrog!, don't know if I do that again, or want to.

L

lumpy2

On this one I will stand by my mate, it's not his fault he's an ex bootie, but, 10 years back, about 04/05 me, him and two other lads went for a bit of bimble (to those who don't know, it means a little bit of a tab) starting in a small village (Rowen) great little pub there, (Only problem, it was full of taffys!)headed South towards Snowden, did the posing bit at the top,went via Pygs pass route then headed Back NE to Dolgarrog, at that time there was a small newsagent/shop, next block, the bog in Dolgarrog!, don't know if I do that again, or want to.

You type like you've got a dried up **** sock stuck to your fingers.

(Only problem, it was full of taffys!)

Strange that a pub in Wales full of Welsh people?, I experienced similar observations in pubs the 80's and 90's in Aldershot with pubs full of Paratroopers strange.....

In true Naffi tradition the demand for photographic evidence by the hordes is lacking so as this is the season of Drink Eat and be Merry I will start the Bog Log with this range and lateral spread taken at A470 Dolgellau Little Chef trap 2 this morning.

Attachments

• Flushing now!.jpg
    Flushing now!.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 90