A proud father

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We took the little man to the doc yesterday for his 6 week check up and the (quite fit) doctor did her usual prodding and poking, checking to see that he hadn't sprouted any extra fingers or toes etc. Apart from having a bit of an eye bogey on his face, he passed with flying colours.

By far the proudest moment for me though, was when she took off his nappy and had a fondle of his tackle. As she took his bollox in hand, she looked at me with a raised eyebrow exclaiming ''well he certainly doesn't have any problems in this department, actually quite the opposite, he's very well endowed.''

Made me gush with fatherly pride it did. My son is rigged like a Grand National winner.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We took the little man to the doc yesterday for his 6 week check up and the (quite fit) doctor did her usual prodding and poking, checking to see that he hadn't sprouted any extra fingers or toes etc. Apart from having a bit of an eye bogey on his face, he passed with flying colours.

By far the proudest moment for me though, was when she took off his nappy and had a fondle of his tackle. As she took his bollox in hand, she looked at me with a raised eyebrow exclaiming ''well he certainly doesn't have any problems in this department, actually quite the opposite, he's very well endowed.''

Made me gush with fatherly pride it did. My son is rigged like a Grand National winner.
That will no doubt warm the cockles of Jarrod's heart :)

It is a great relief to get the OK from the Doc on their first check up. Now just get on and enjoy having someone new in your life (and hide your wallet).

A-Y

But she didn't ask if he got his outlandishly sized tackle from his fathers side of the gene pool did she?
Methinks you lucked out there

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
So lets get this straight, someone touched up your 6 wk old baby and you were chuffed? :)
Like I said, the doc is a honey.

But she didn't ask if he got his outlandishly sized tackle from his fathers side of the gene pool did she?
Methinks you lucked out there
The raised eyebrow and embarrassed look on her face said it all. Clearly she couldn't openly flirt with me while the missus was there.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Slow down with the celebrations.

If he's only six weeks old, he could still be blind!
I've already conducted my own tests in this department, flashing a strobe light in his eyes seems to get a good positive reaction from him, he seems to dance and dribble which can only be a good sign.

You didn't say whether he got his thrapping thunderstick from you or your wife Ting Tong?

Well congratulations to you and your partner. You have some great times in front of you. The joy's of being a father are pretty tremendous. I have 2 boys at uni at the moment and I need a tremendous wallet. My daughter made me a grandfather for the second time last Friday so I can coo over the new one and then hand her back when I go up the pub.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well congratulations to you and your partner. You have some great times in front of you. The joy's of being a father are pretty tremendous. I have 2 boys at uni at the moment and I need a tremendous wallet. My daughter made me a grandfather for the second time last Friday so I can coo over the new one and then hand her back when I go up the pub.
Congratulations!! And she is only 15.

A double celebration then. A birth and a 14th birthday party......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DieHard ACF 19
TheLordFlasheart Aviation 2
M The Intelligence Cell 5