A proud father

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ravers, Dec 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

We took the little man to the doc yesterday for his 6 week check up and the (quite fit) doctor did her usual prodding and poking, checking to see that he hadn't sprouted any extra fingers or toes etc. Apart from having a bit of an eye bogey on his face, he passed with flying colours.

By far the proudest moment for me though, was when she took off his nappy and had a fondle of his tackle. As she took his bollox in hand, she looked at me with a raised eyebrow exclaiming ''well he certainly doesn't have any problems in this department, actually quite the opposite, he's very well endowed.''

Made me gush with fatherly pride it did. My son is rigged like a Grand National winner.
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That will no doubt warm the cockles of Jarrod's heart :)

It is a great relief to get the OK from the Doc on their first check up. Now just get on and enjoy having someone new in your life (and hide your wallet).

3. So lets get this straight, someone touched up your 6 wk old baby and you were chuffed? :)
  4. But she didn't ask if he got his outlandishly sized tackle from his fathers side of the gene pool did she?
    Methinks you lucked out there
  5. Wait till he brings his first ASBO home, and him only eight years old and all. There's pride for you!
  6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Slow down with the celebrations.

If he's only six weeks old, he could still be blind!
  7. Ravers

Like I said, the doc is a honey.

The raised eyebrow and embarrassed look on her face said it all. Clearly she couldn't openly flirt with me while the missus was there.
  8. £55 for the kid, sorry wrong thread!
  9. Ravers

I've already conducted my own tests in this department, flashing a strobe light in his eyes seems to get a good positive reaction from him, he seems to dance and dribble which can only be a good sign.
  10. He is yours then!:)
  11. Ah, what are good mates for if not the occasional encouraging word?
  12. I bet the wee one never complained, then again he isn't a ballet dancer is he?
  13. Any pics yet? Of the doctor, I mean.
  14. Ravers

If it means someone else has to put up with her shit for a few hours it's worth it.
  15. You didn't say whether he got his thrapping thunderstick from you or your wife Ting Tong?