A proper Beau Abex on SPTA with 4Para and the **Yanks

**ok only the insertion

:D 1 x Abex on SPTA with the Yanks providing airframes

Yank jump

it's a big file 231mb, but worth it for the 8) factor

PS

nb - if anyone knows how to shrink it - please fire away! :wink:

Yes: cut the first 4 minutes which is just footage of some guys standing around in a plane.

You did this at the weekend?

pacestick said:
c'mon you know the reputation of the Para's for reading et'al, so what makes you think editing video is going to be any easier
And writing...

Try using Windows Movie Maker. And a ruler ;)

msr

that is partly the reason my laptop no longer works properly - not smashing it with a rifle butt as that would raise q's as to why i had a rifle in the office, but the inebriated destruction of property because your hacked off!

So does that mean you didnt do it at the weekend unlike the thread title suggests or you did do it?

The_Duke

LE
No - It happened this weekend. 1000 Hrs local onto Everleigh DZ, if anyone is interested.

Although pacestick was a bluffer jumping clean fatigue from the US aircraft, the rest of the 4 Para composite coy jumped with equipment from the RAF one.

No as the RAF like to say i was "re-tasked" to go with the Yankydoodlies ;o)

FF sorry my WAH filter was working overtime hence the lack of reply!

PS

No probs, just didnt have 16 minutes of my life knocking about spare to try and load your clip on this PC and wondered if it was a random clip lifted off the internet or if it was pucker.

The_Duke

LE
Grapevine said:
Balls! I could have played enemy for that! :(
Coulda/woulda/shoulda - 5 of your lot did. Mind you, they stepped forward and did it rather than hiding behind a computer screen claiming that they scare their 4 Para CSM, dont they?

The_Duke said:
Coulda/woulda/shoulda - 5 of your lot did. Mind you, they stepped forward and did it rather than hiding behind a computer screen claiming that they scare their 4 Para CSM, dont they?
Calling me a walt?

I must be the minor-est walt in history then. Most walts claim they're airborne paracommando super-duper special forces... but my claim to fame is that my CSM made a passing snark at me? Wow, I'm the next Mike Golden.

The_Duke

LE
Grapevine said:
The_Duke said:
Calling me a walt?

I must be the minor-est walt in history then. Most walts claim they're airborne paracommando super-duper special forces... but my claim to fame is that my CSM made a passing snark at me? Wow, I'm the next Mike Golden.
No - just a snivelling little OTC oik. Now step away - the adults are talking.

Grapevine said:
The_Duke said:
Calling me a walt?

don't worry grapevine, it will just be one of those things you never live down :roll:

Grapevine said:
The_Duke said:
Calling me a walt?

Grapevine, I'd suggest you don't carry this on any further.

Cracking weekend, still walking a bit funny though... :)

Highlight was originally being no 17 port, then after someone had an exit drama, going round again and being No 1 in the door, fantastic!

Shame the Yanks didn't get the chance to accompany us for the rest of the weekend after the jump :D

Any chance of getting this on Youtube? I've downloaded it, but my PC is asking for a photogallery disk to be inserted?!?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Finance, Property, Law 0
B Finance, Property, Law 15
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0