A proper Beau Abex on SPTA with 4Para and the **Yanks

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by pacestick, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. **ok only the insertion

:D 1 x Abex on SPTA with the Yanks providing airframes

Yank jump

it's a big file 231mb, but worth it for the 8) factor

nb - if anyone knows how to shrink it - please fire away! :wink:
  2. msr

msr LE

Yes: cut the first 4 minutes which is just footage of some guys standing around in a plane.
  3. You did this at the weekend?
  4. c'mon you know the reputation of the Para's for reading et'al, so what makes you think editing video is going to be any easier
  5. msr

msr LE

And writing...

Try using Windows Movie Maker. And a ruler ;)

6. Do the normal Para thing,smash the fecker with a rifle butt,
  7. that is partly the reason my laptop no longer works properly - not smashing it with a rifle butt as that would raise q's as to why i had a rifle in the office, but the inebriated destruction of property because your hacked off!
  8. So does that mean you didnt do it at the weekend unlike the thread title suggests or you did do it?
  9. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

No - It happened this weekend. 1000 Hrs local onto Everleigh DZ, if anyone is interested.

Although pacestick was a bluffer jumping clean fatigue from the US aircraft, the rest of the 4 Para composite coy jumped with equipment from the RAF one.
  10. No as the RAF like to say i was "re-tasked" to go with the Yankydoodlies ;o)

FF sorry my WAH filter was working overtime hence the lack of reply!

11. No probs, just didnt have 16 minutes of my life knocking about spare to try and load your clip on this PC and wondered if it was a random clip lifted off the internet or if it was pucker.
  12. Balls! I could have played enemy for that! :(
  13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Coulda/woulda/shoulda - 5 of your lot did. Mind you, they stepped forward and did it rather than hiding behind a computer screen claiming that they scare their 4 Para CSM, dont they?
  14. by all account your lot enjoyed the ex. and i enjoyed spying on them all night :twisted:
  15. Calling me a walt?

I must be the minor-est walt in history then. Most walts claim they're airborne paracommando super-duper special forces... but my claim to fame is that my CSM made a passing snark at me? Wow, I'm the next Mike Golden.