A problem with this page ...

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Trackpen, Sep 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to closë ... "

For the last 24h it seems that ARSSE is causing my browser to close down each time I click on to a new page.
    Is anybody else having the same problem?
  2. You must have a shit browser. My work runs IE6, and I get that message fairly often.

My home PC I run Chrome. Can't recall ever getting that message, or on my laptop, running Firefox.
  3. It's been a bit weird Mon -Wed, but it's OK today.

Win 8 x64 Pro with IE10. Haven't been using my Ubuntu rig this week, so can't comment on FF.
  4. All my pages have been loading up like this:

I'm getting RSI from scrolling down to the meat of the page. Started about 21:20
  5. Fine on Firefox ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

And Chrome.
  7. mine does it from time to time (ie9) but it is getting better as adode flash player works its way through updates to correct the problem.Has neve happened on safari ,chrome . or any othe browser i have used
  8. Working ok on IE too, Must be an issue with opera. For some reason opera works great on my lappy but all other won't play apart fromIE which works but slowly.
  9. Just rolled back to an earlier version of Opera and the problems gone. Opera 12 has some issues.
  10. You're right it does, it's shite :)
  11. mines been playing up with chrome, everytime i try to reply to a thread the reply box just dissappears. Opened IE8 and it works fine. must be my shit laptop!
  12. I'm using IE8 and this problem is starting to get just a tad annoying.
  13. Seriously, does anybody have any suggestions as to how to kill this problem? I have re-booted, but no change.
  14. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Can you give me an error message or entry from the event log . With you description so far I don't even have a start point
  15. HHH

HHH LE

Try reseting your IE settings,

Click on,

Internet Options
    Reset Internet Settings

See if that helps.