A present for George

As an outgoing President, I am sure it is a tearful and emotional time when all the recognition presents come in. I'm sure my bunch of bananas will be well-received.

Abso-FUCKING-lutely mental.

scrofula said:
As an outgoing President, I am sure it is a tearful and emotional time when all the recognition presents come in. I'm sure my bunch of bananas will be well-received.
Too many shandys at lunchtime?

Live near Heathrow, Bootie? Nah, I thought not. Rest assured that, therefore, the sound of roaring jet engines you regularly hear is not planes taking off, but merely concepts you're never going to grasp.

scrofula said:
Live near Heathrow, Bootie? Nah, I thought not. Rest assured that, therefore, the sound of roaring jet engines you regularly hear is not planes taking off, but merely concepts you're never going to grasp.
:evil: My mommy says I'm speshul and musnt listen to you nasty men...
ohh goody medicine time :D

Your mom must be a distracted lady. Stressed even. I offer stress release courses for older ladies ( max limit 55), send her along.

scrofula said:
Your mom must be a distracted lady. Stressed even. I offer stress release courses for older ladies ( max limit 55), send her along.
Well as soon as ya pay for the air fare... :roll:

scrofula said:
Are you mad?
No and i've got a piece of paper to say so 8O