A present for all twitterers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bernster, Jun 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A present for twitterers, or twatterers, what ever!

Check out @clarekutts69, and also check out who she is following and her followers. dirty little scutters all so happy to take pictures.

Happy searching and viewing, you may even know some of them.
  2. Some of us have better things to do than twitter, be a sport and cut and paste any tasty piccies.:razz:
  3. I'm in the library, do you think the librarian would mind if I use her to add to the collection?
  4. Her profile pic:

The reality:
  5. I had a "meaningful" discussion with one twat (the technical name for them) recently saying that I wouldn't be giving out my details on that, Linkedin or Facebook sites now or in the future so don't bother asking. Seemingly, he wanted to have more friends than someone else. And this from a guy who finds it hard to string 2 words together to make a sentence. I put this ineptitude down to the fact that he can always be seen hunched over his IPad/Galaxy or whatever "speaking" to his friends in far-away places. He also said that my laptop would soon be a thing of the past and Cloud is the way ahead for storage. I have no control over access to Cloud but I do over my laptop so Cloud's another thing that can take a sharp swivel.

Today I read that Twitter accounts have again been compromised - bummer.
  6. Weapons__9mm_Bullet_Closeup.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And just how long did you peer at that lovely young man before you spotted the polaroid on the desk, hmmm?

Heres a prez.

8. Will have a look later ; )
  9. He must have an earth lead stuck up his arse with all that polyester.....
  10. Only if someone moves this to the NAAFI!