A Possible Way Ahead for the BBC News................

ZJARR HQ News, Albania.

edit: Bugger, sorry you'll have to go to youtube.

Her colleague is ridiculously nice...

In your dreams pal!
However, I'm sure that we'll see gender fluid presenters on the BBC news soon. Mark my words.

HHH

GCM
I'll watch that channel as I like to keep abreast of the news!

Scorchio.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll watch that channel as I like to keep abreast of the news!
She's certainly got a good career in front of her.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
About 15-20 years ago on Sky (may have been analogue) there used to be a Naked News channel.

The downside is I could watch that News programme from beginning to end & have no idea what happened in the world. . . . . . . . wait, did I say downside?
Eeejit!

I used to quite enjoy Topless Darts on Ice back in the day.

About 15-20 years ago on Sky (may have been analogue) there used to be a Naked News channel.
Did she have Gus the News Bunny in the background or something like that?

I'm working with a load of Eastern European lasses at the moment. Every single one of them is stunning.

I'm like a dog with two dicks, there's a pair of twins who are both extremely well blessed in the chesticle department.

And the ill fated L!ve TV, went for the furry market with random people appearing in a giant rabbit costume to mime to the news

Bob Upndown

War Hero
I'm working with a load of Eastern European lasses at the moment. Every single one of them is stunning.

I'm like a dog with two dicks, there's a pair of twins who are both extremely well blessed in the chesticle department.
You know the rules...photo evidence required...in particular any <cough> chesticle shots of the twins <cough> asking for a friend...

You know the rules...photo evidence required...in particular any <cough> chesticle shots of the twins <cough> asking for a friend...
Get caught with a phone inside the warehouse and it's instant dismissal.

" I been sacked love"

"What for"

" Being a dirty old man and taking photos of eastern European lovlies tits"

My life would end.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Get caught with a phone inside the warehouse and it's instant dismissal.

" I been sacked love"

"What for"

" Being a dirty old man and taking photos of eastern European lovlies tits"

My life would end.
C'mon! Live a little man! What a way to go - with the imprint of Eastern European twin totty's magnificent accoutrements in your mind's eye whilst taking a terminal shoeing from Head Office.

Not to mention the instant Cunt Cult Hero status you'd achieve on Arrse. We'd celebrate Happy Twins Day for, oooooh, at least 20 minutes.

Latest Threads