a possable walt

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Targets_UP, Nov 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i know a guy who claims to be a 2 para vet from the falklands, thing is alot of things dont add upwith what he is saying, how can i go about to get to the bottom of this?, cheers foryour help lads
  2. Get over it amd do something far more productive with your life!
  3. so it doesnt bother you that some one can poss pretend to have been in 2 para down south, been in 14 int, udr and 21 sas, but really didnt do any of them, if it doesnt good for you ,however today of all days it pisses me off
  4. Yawn, and owing to the ten letter minimum, yawn again.
  5. Kill him and dispose of the body by feeding it to some pigs.Then you can stop worrying about him.
  6. Go and stab him to death then, in a week's time you'll read his obituary and find out if he was telling the truth or whether he was a forklifft driver, happy?
  7. You've been a member for four years and don't know how to bust a walt, one of the cornerstones upon which the ARRSE edifice is founded?

Edit; disbelief overwhelms me, a metallic, high-pitched whine afflicts my ears, darkness rushes in from every side...

...Mother? Are you there?

...can this really...

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ah, Remembrance Sunday, the day that all the Walt-Finder Generals are out in force.

To you all, "May the Farce be with you".
  9. 4 yrs yes, but very rarely pay a visit on here, many thanks for all your help lads
  10. Your very welcome.
  11. OK then, I relent, ask him for his 'last four'/his CO/RSM/OC/CSM/Platoon Commanders' names, that kind of thing.
  12. Tell the truth, you woke up beside him this morning and now you are feeling guilty.
  13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Exactly. So give it a sodding break you tit.
  14. drop dead you bunch of pricks
  15. This thread hasn't gone the way you expected has it?:)