A positive thread for the Sigs Forum

To be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of hearing only whines and whinges on this forum, so I thought I'd start a positive thread.

Yes, we've all got our whinges, but what about whats good about the Army and the Signals in particular.

1. I get paid a decent wage, regardless of whether I've been at work or done anything to deserve it.

2. Although I don't appreciate it at the time, the Army has sent me places I would never of dreamed of visiting.

3. I get to look down on the RAF and civvies.

4. The stuff we get away with is unbelievable - anybody else think of an employer who tolerates its staff still being trolleyed from the night before? At lunchtime?

5. I've had a great time, met some good mates, and generally just enjoyed myself.

Basically, you get out what you put in - lets stop bitching about the corps, if you don't like it, sign off.....no offers? Can't be that bad then.

That would make this site duller than being down a cave during an eclipse, at night!!!

New post, I'm in the Royal Corps' and it's great!!!

End of topic.

If a soldier stops complaining it's time to start worrying.

i wish you'd stop moaning about us moaning honestly its enough to make me start up my own boring thread