A positive thread for the Sigs Forum

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Wobblyhead, May 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of hearing only whines and whinges on this forum, so I thought I'd start a positive thread.

Yes, we've all got our whinges, but what about whats good about the Army and the Signals in particular.

1. I get paid a decent wage, regardless of whether I've been at work or done anything to deserve it.

2. Although I don't appreciate it at the time, the Army has sent me places I would never of dreamed of visiting.

3. I get to look down on the RAF and civvies.

4. The stuff we get away with is unbelievable - anybody else think of an employer who tolerates its staff still being trolleyed from the night before? At lunchtime?

5. I've had a great time, met some good mates, and generally just enjoyed myself.

Basically, you get out what you put in - lets stop bitching about the corps, if you don't like it, sign off.....no offers? Can't be that bad then.

2. That would make this site duller than being down a cave during an eclipse, at night!!!

New post, I'm in the Royal Corps' and it's great!!!

End of topic.

If a soldier stops complaining it's time to start worrying.

3. i wish you'd stop moaning about us moaning honestly its enough to make me start up my own boring thread

4. :lol: :lol: :lol: