A porridge wog whats lost the plot...

Care in community has a lot to answer for.

:oops:

I wonder if he's been making use of "certain substances" ?

Let me get this straight, he's using quotes from the film "Braveheart" to shore up the wobbly foundations of his website.

?

Braveheart the worlds most inacurate historical film produced and starring Mel Gibson ?????

polar69 said:
Let me get this straight, he's using quotes from the film "Braveheart" to shore up the wobbly foundations of his website.

?

Braveheart the worlds most inacurate historical film produced and starring Mel Gibson ?????

You are having a llaugh aren't you ?? :p

Obviously his political arguments are bullet proof, because he quotes Mel Gibson.

polar69 said:

?

Could be worse. he could quote, 'Lethal Weapn 2' or that other Gibson classic, 'Forever Young'

.Sven

Old-Salt
Mr_C_Hinecap said:
As you can tell, you're 3.5 years late on Mr Dow. He is a known mentalist and is well documented.

Oh well, slight delay in flash to bang then :D

Nice. A political movement that likes to wear uniforms and armbands. Now where have I seen that before.....?

hairyhandbag

War Hero
Speedy said:
Nice. A political movement that likes to wear uniforms and armbands. Now where have I seen that before.....?

Labour party conference 2008 throwing old age pensioners out :D

Class, this stuff is total class. You cant make it up can you? read his 2005 stuff, its great. I sit in an office with some Jocks and they were pishing themselves.

Anyway, anyone know why Jocks make funny pies? Ive just been to the "Scottish Coop" for a steak pie, it was round with kind of a little pastry hat on it. Not eliptical like your average brit steak pie. Is this another way to break from tradition? first the monarchy, now the pies?

P.S. - and it didnt have any gravy in it :(

C

cloudbuster

hammy123, are you telling us you've never had the pleasure of a Jock Pie before? Minced ned in a makralon and lard crust. Did you get a can of Irn Bru to wash it down with?

Fuckin heathens.