A plea for prayer

I know this is the NAAFI, yet I think it is the best place to gather souls for him.

The wisdom of Rev Robert Tilton.

"Oh, that's the opening of the windows of heaven."

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Virgil said:
I know this is the NAAFI, yet I think it is the best place to gather souls for him.

He's a funny bloke, with a bit of a problem. TBH, if priests and the like just stuck to doing interesting farts instead of sermons, I'd be more inclined to go to church.

Biped said:
Virgil said:

He's a funny bloke, with a bit of a problem. TBH, if priests and the like just stuck to doing interesting farts instead of sermons, I'd be more inclined to go to church.
Interesting farts? In what way interesting - volume, staying power, nasal hair removing qualities, ability to hold a tune?

What about if they did a sermon on farts but with slides and live demos would that be enough?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Steven said:
Biped said:
Virgil said:

Interesting farts? In what way interesting - volume, staying power, nasal hair removing qualities, ability to hold a tune?

What about if they did a sermon on farts but with slides and live demos would that be enough?
Yes, volume would be a consideration, staying power (not following through), vomitability from the fragrance, tone - that's important, being able to vary the tone in interesting ways, being able to do a Spice Girls number would be good.

If the priest could do a live sermon, doing all of the above and punctuate the slide shows with a lighter, I'd be happy.

The congregation could take vomit bags and score cards.

Biped said:
Steven said:
Biped said:
Virgil said:

Yes, volume would be a consideration, staying power (not following through), vomitability from the fragrance, tone - that's important, being able to vary the tone in interesting ways, being able to do a Spice Girls number would be good.

If the priest could do a live sermon, doing all of the above and punctuate the slide shows with a lighter, I'd be happy.

The congregation could take vomit bags and score cards.
Think you might be onto a winner there. A sound plan to put bums on seats (or at least one bum cheek) in our churches again.

Latest Threads