A plea for peace from your Good CO (God love him/her)

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
As most of you are aware, I am Good CO, although I like to keep a low profile. Recent issues with our server have meant that the ARRSE Insiders Newsletter has not reached all of our loyal followers and that has got me pissed off.

We do not want me pissed off, do we cupcakes?

Thought not. So, my little chickadees…. What can we do to enhance your ARRSE experience?

As your Good CO I live to serve. Straights I do.

As most of you are aware, I am Good CO, although I like to keep a low profile. Recent issues with our server have meant that the ARRSE Insiders Newsletter has not reached all of our loyal followers and that has got me pissed off.

Thought not. So, my little chickadees…. What can we do to enhance your ARRSE experience?

Mine came through to my Blueberry, so I am assuming it's in my Hotmail account. No complaints here, oh wonderful one.

Mine went to the HTC but its all blank.

Love you xxxx

Get rid of AK one through AK69 (leaving AK47 as that might be fun)

Could we get some way to see who is in Naafi chat, out side peak UK times, on the home page as you hit the site as I like to exchange quantum Mechanics questions with Dale and this is where we do it.

I didn't get mine you 'orrible northerner.

I demand you despatch it post haste to the smoking area of the Longdon Bar you fuckin' rotter.

*fuck me is that really his Facebook profile picture?*

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Supporting Scunthorpe is an IP ban. Watch it because you are THAT CLOSE to getting banned.

Does anybody think that the ARRSE could benefit from a Flower Arranging Forum? Because I like flowers. And since I am Good CO, best you like flowers too, eh?

Flowers. Anybody got a problem with flowers? Or arranging them?

Got mine today, although I am a bit miffed that Lady Thread (NO GSH SHOTS) NSFW III is not in the Top Threads. :safe:
Still worse things happen at sea.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

You were rude to me once and so as part of the newsletter team I thought you could fuck right off. Call me, yah?

I always liked you. Most people do not. But I always did.
Don't tell people I'm nice - I've got a reputation to uphold.

All my flowers are dead now, less for the orchid Barbarella got me, so I could rearrange 50 red roses and 50 freesias that are now departed from this world. RIP Birthday Flowers.

Supporting Scunthorpe is an IP ban. Watch it because you are THAT CLOSE to getting banned.

Does anybody think that the ARRSE could benefit from a Flower Arranging Forum? Because I like flowers. And since I am Good CO, best you like flowers too, eh?

Have you watched Carry on Nurse and seen what they did with the daffodils?

Apologies for supporting Scunthorpe, Im going to bin them straight away and get on your good side and even start a flower arranging club in your honour. I need a place to arrange them so if you can bend over like a good chap whilst I stick em up your ARRSE

Mine is delivered by carrier pigeon. So, tomorrow is looking good. Always a good read.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apologies for supporting Scunthorpe
Yeah, well, let us say no more about it eh? I mean, bigger things are happening in the world. Riots. The gig in Lybia. The meltdown of the global financial markets.

So, when you first decided to support Scunthorpe, what the fuck were you thinking?

He can think?
isn't Scunthorpe too far North for language, let alone rational thought, without recourse to Whippets and cloth caps??????

He can think?
isn't Scunthorpe too far North for language, let alone rational thought, without recourse to Whippets and cloth caps??????
Oy, where IRON is, is positively tropical to where I am. Tsk, tsk. Remedial Geography lessons for you young Indy.