• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A picture of a stupid American ( Could offend! )

what a complete w*nker, does he have no brain ?Why the f*ck would you be so dumb as to stick a drill up your nose and not think that in turning it on it would be likely to rip half your face off. Tw*t!

I think you will find that is a pic of a guy mistakenly shot in the face.

He was actually featured on the series 'Trauma' Discovery Channel. (Sadly can't remember the name of the Hospital)

the medical bills alone would be crippling, i would have thought that considering the cost of medical care in USA which is NOT cheap ! they may be taking more care with their bodies , some actually do some of the most stupid thing such as this, some candidate for the Darwin award took place in America,

mind i do know most American are not dimwits, the one that are give the rest a bad name :roll:

A quick check to the world's greatest urban legends resource site...

Yep, it's a fake story.

Not that there probably isn't someone in America somewhere, contemplating doing something similar ...

"Mr. President, put that Makita down right now!"

he probably shot himself to get rid of the itch, then realised that his mates might think him stupid if he told them he shot himself, so he invented the drill story so they wouldn't laugh at him.

He probably wants to sue the gun maker as the gun didn't have a label saying not to stick in any orafice if you intend on living!

mereminx said:
I think you will find that is a pic of a guy mistakenly shot in the face.

He was actually featured on the series 'Trauma' Discovery Channel. (Sadly can't remember the name of the Hospital)
Your eyes square yet?

Latest Threads