A personal note to the Leader of UCLs Anti Military Wing.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Airfix, Mar 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A personal note to the Leader of UCLs Anti Military Wing.

(Please feel free to add your own)

Hi Sham,

How's it going? I guess you must be quite busy with end of year exams on the loom and with all your political activities.

It's really refreshing to see young undergraduates taking time out from their studies to get involved in College, Union and political activates.

Even if I do not share your views, I would take up arms to defend you from any power, foreign or domestic that would deprive you of the right to hold and express these views or your trying to bring about change through the democratic process.

As a matter of fact though, I do not share your views, but that's by the by. If you really wish to protest against the democratically elected government of the United Kingdom's sending of young men and women, many of whom have not had the educational privileges that you have had, onto operations where they risk death and severe bodily injury may I suggest the following:

1. Enquire of UCL the course fees for your particular course paid by non-Home or EU students.

2. Write to the Vice Provost stating your objection to receiving United Kingdom Government’s subsidy of your tuition fees as it is waging aggressive wars and demand that College charge you in full until the Government pulls out all of its service personnel in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The above suggestion of course requires a level of personal self-sacrifice and commitment to your cause, which a man of political principle like yourself must feel compelled to adopt. How else can you possibly look your fellow activist in the face knowing that your education and future prosperity is being funded by a democratically elected United Kingdom Government that is waging aggressive wars.

Attached Files:

2. Well said.
  3. UCL ? wot's he doing in Blackpool?
  4. Throwing molotovs at the CRS, fcuk knows what the CRS were doing in Blackpool though! :lol:
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Supposedly rioting in Paris, I suppose that geography isn't his strong point :D
  6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Cannot imagine him coming on here to read it so it may be wasted.
  7. If he is admitting to throwing molotovs at the "forces de frappe reactiopnnaire", then perhaps somebody could post the link, so that someone with an esprit publique (moi?) can forward that link to the Surete and CRS...
  8. But imagine if he or one of his unwashed comrades does.... go on, you know you want to!
  9. Here's a linky:- http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=1673742&blogID=110280619

You'd not get a conviction out of it from a Mess Night Court Martial, but on the other hand, we're talking about the French... :wink:
  10. A link perchance so that we all may be as eloquent as you.
  11. Merci mon cher Airfix. Le linky est en route to the powers that etre en France as we speak...shame he isn't a islamicist activist or they might even extraordinarily render him!
  12. I liken this action to that of hanging a monkey during the Napoleonic wars ...history will judge how silly and childlike their actions are, thank god we have a few good men and women in this county that have the opposite view
  13. :D
  14. The sad thing is similar cnuts where doing this in the seventies. Now they are in government.