Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

A PC ignores H&S for once!!!

Karl_uk

Old Salt
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7842282.stm

About as anti health and safety you can get tbh.

A police officer kept chasing a suspect for his first arrest - despite getting a six-inch branch stuck in his eye.

Pc John Nash slipped on mud and slid head first into a bush while pursuing the man in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, just six days into the job.

He only realised he was injured when he arrested the suspect, who told him he had "better get to hospital".

Good drills by that man really! :D

He'd best stick to office work in future.

Once his bosses eyeball this report there will be trouble.

You'd think his buddy would twig that he was in trouble.

Karl_uk said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7842282.stm

About as anti health and safety you can get tbh.

A police officer kept chasing a suspect for his first arrest - despite getting a six-inch branch stuck in his eye.

Pc John Nash slipped on mud and slid head first into a bush while pursuing the man in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, just six days into the job.

He only realised he was injured when he arrested the suspect, who told him he had "better get to hospital".

Good drills by that man really! :D

Think I would notice a branch in my eye

I bet his mates gave him stick!!

Leaf it alone lads, he's obviously out on a limb here and facing serious surgery of the tree kind, I wood hope that his action wood prompt all the dead wood down here into action, perhaps a root and branch reform is needed! If it was a pine will he be needled over it? Or did he make a poor deciduous?

There have been some really funny posts that detract from the fact that here is a policeman who:

DESERVES TO BE ACCLAIMED AND CONGRATULATED.

Not all policemen and women belong to the 'Neu Arbeit' wholly politicized wing of the 'Do Nothing except Adhere to the Neu Arbeit Party Line at All Costs' police farces that currently are helping to ruin what remains of this country.

I salute this man.

lsquared said:
There have been some really funny posts that detract from the fact that here is a policeman who:

DESERVES TO BE ACCLAIMED AND CONGRATULATED.

Not all policemen and women belong to the 'Neu Arbeit' wholly politicized wing of the 'Do Nothing except Adhere to the Neu Arbeit Party Line at All Costs' police farces that currently are helping to ruin what remains of this country.

I salute this man.

You will find virtually no one under the rank of Ch/supt to adhere to this view privately............