• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A (Norfolk) Company 1 R.Anglian

i have just had the pleasure of seeing these lads on the freedom of great yarmouth they should now be haveing a meal at the local masonic lodge with plenty of ale supplied by local brewery. thousands attended including local youth organisations ,well done boys. :D

Sadly, for me at any rate, I have scant personal knowledge of this gallant unit.

Well done you soldiers! You deserve all the honours that come your way.

Well done the 'civvys' who have made this gesture -

Great Yarmouth I think! (No wonder you are called GREAT).

Well done as well to the brewery involved!!

That is the 'thanks and gratitude' real soldiers appreciate - not f'ing politicians poncing around in operational areas being photographed with smiles on their dishonest and disgraced faces.

We have had a great reception from all over East Anglia, we all appreciate the support. We also had a good reception in Guildford shortly after we got back. The Bn memorial fund is now well over £200,000, all thanks to the generosity of the East Anglian people.

Latest Threads