A Nice Thing

As the year winds gently down, wouldn't it be good to have a thread about nice things. What's the ......shit, I think that was a broken bottle!.....nicest thing for you, chaps?

This sort of nice?

Or this sort of nice?

T.F.R said:
i hate fecking cats savage little barstards will have your eyes out
apparently they feckin' love catnip. Gave some to my cat a few years back, he died 6 months later from lung cancer.

Tried it myself once, still don't know what all the hype was about.

Some nice people would call that perception, if they could spell it. Intuition is another one. Niceness .....well. what the Hell is it? To kiss a chav? To tell a Muslim that it reaally is bad to shag goats? To tell an American that their flag is only material ?If ya get bored over Xmas and want a read I am plugging this one - The Fairy Gunmother by ........ oh fuck, I am so sorry, but this man is French, it goes against my natural, but.. Daniel Perrac>Brilliant writer, brilliant book....what more can one say?

jarrod248 said:
Strongbow - that's nice Scruffycnut.
Steady on, he may be barking,but at least he's not certifiable like Oldgoat :D

Random_Task said:
jarrod248 said:
Barking you say?

I'd suggest that he's certifiable....

jarrod248 said:
devilish said:
Random_Task said:
jarrod248 said:
Barking you say?

I'd suggest that he's certifiable....
At least borderline I'd say.
But quite entertaining none the less. Apparently it's who Paul Whitehouse based this character on:

devilish said:
T.F.R said:
i hate fecking cats savage little barstards will have your eyes out
apparently they feckin' love catnip. Gave some to my cat a few years back, he died 6 months later from lung cancer.

Tried it myself once, still don't know what all the hype was about.
:D :D

my misses has 2 cats. when im bored (and shes not looking) i will pour a little catnip on the floor between them.

it amuses me watching them tear lumps out of one and other in order to get at the wee pile of brown cat cocaine.

Its like throwing a pair of tramps a fiver and telling them winner takes all.

Random_Task said:
He's Dagenham, three stops past Barking!

Look gentlemen, if you're going to be born in Britain, there are very few role models. As a soldier maybe Sir Mike, as a businesman Harvey, as a politician Churchill, prissartists the lot of them...I'm only trying to tear a page from a ragged notebook.....

Spanker you are right, and this is where I went wrong. At this time of year, as most others, girlies can drink faster than a Tornado on a midair refuel, the only difference being Tornados can only do that type of thing once every couple of hours or so.....

Scrofula:- Scrofula (scrophula or struma) is any of a variety of skin diseases; in particular, a form of tuberculosis, affecting the lymph nodes of the neck.

That would be a pain in the neck then.

Bit slow there, I "outed" meself on another thread. You haven't copped my monarchial fantasia yet? See you guys, I'm just phoning from The Little Hitler Eaterie near Nurnberg. Can't you read a map in 3 crayon colours? You should have been here ages ago. Edited for more ketamine.