A nice clean election campaign?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You've seen nothing yet.

Dirty tricks and the Labour party go hand in hand. Some of the activities around the Hodge Hill by-election , were breathtaking. Smears, Flash mobs, slanderous statements etc etc etc.

They will do anything to win.
  2. begining to sound like a certain 'peoples' party we used to be enemies with?
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Shades of Margaret Hodge's reaction to being called to account for her actions. Very Soviet stylee, too.
  4. Next they will be releasing information under the FOI act from government papers from when the Conservatives were in to show them in a bad light... oh they've already tried that hav'nt they ?

Cnuts - think they're starting to worry, though they are likely to win again unless Howard pulls his finger out and gets at em :evil:
  5. It is not working as yesterday's polling seems to indicate. The spinners tried to portray Bliar's mauling on Channel 5 as a deliberate attempt to reach out to the people of Britain. Absolute horse$hit, they have no idea of the hatred felt towards them. Watch and see if Bliar does any more telly appearances - I wager not!

Although the Tories are doing well, because of the disparity in constituency population sizes because of the rural/urban divide; this will not translate into votes. Liabour have an invisible inbuilt advantage in urban areas; watch this shift to the Lib Dems - if they get their arrses into gear and field enough candidates!

The upshot - a kicking for Liabour, with a majority of around 20. Enough to see the demise of Bliar and his cronies (such as Falconer who wrote the Attorney General's legal advice on war with Iraq for him with a few others in No 10) and a more representative Parliament.
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I can understand her being short of breath,
    This Hippocrocabuffapig should be sectioned like that other chubster, Chris Leppard.

7. I'm not normally a terribly violent person, but there's something about this fat trout's phizzog that makes me want to hit it with a cricket bat. Strange!
  8. Christ

She/It looks like Mo Mowlem another prime candiadte for a 6 through the pavillion end :twisted:
  9. I think it might be because she looks more like someone who appears on those 'I'm a mong and broke myself at work and want a new car so I'm sueing' or 'I'm a mong and got myself into horrid debt so I'm mortgaging my life for a more managable loan' adverts! Personally I wouldn't want this harridon representing me in Parliament!

The fact that I'm right wing has nothing to do with this post! Honest......
  10. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'd like to hold her inhaler dangling inches from her face as she wheezed her last! :twisted:
  11. As PTP said previously, watch New Labour get nasty and dirty in the next few weeks leading up to the election.

Nothing surprises me with this shower of shiit......just started the paperwork for New Zealand :lol:
  12. I had a long chat with one of our candidates tonight. She's already aware of sh*t being generated, and she knows she's going to catch a bucket full.
  13. Being an opposition MP these days means you need skin like a Rhinos :roll:

Tell your lady, if she needs a laugh when the shiit is being slung about, visit the site to see how much people hate these liars and charlatans :twisted: