A nice change for a Friday.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Vegetius, Feb 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The end of another vile week in this crappy country.

So, in the spirit of the "Feel the Love" threads enjoy the tranquility and beauty that is cuteoverload.com.

2. I was feeling all warm and fluffy reading that, then I saw this piccy and now have a blood engorged stem and swollen helmet

[​IMG]

3. Why do I get the sudden urge to go to Canada and join the seal cull?

4. Kitten tennis?

5. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

<... surfing the oestrogen> If anything is going to make my ovaries explode it's piccys like that!

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute......

6. *note to self*

"hire wood chipper to rid Europe of fwuffy animals"

7. [​IMG]

Feeling all....soft and...gooey? Just press to test!

8. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

If anything is going to make you're ovaries explode it will be that weird sex pump you bought off the interweb. I've got that adapter you wanted by the way. PM me.

9. ... why thankyou. You left your special teddybear last night - you know your 'plushy' one.

Oh sorry - you said to pm you... oh well.

10. I have been observing, from afar, the unresolved sexual tension between you two for a while now.

Will you get a room with a webcam?

11. your serve

12. They are certainly sharing a post-coital embrace.

13. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

I don't think it's anything affectionate though - I've found myself laying next to enough indignant women to recognise that expression on the goat's face:

"It's no good grovelling to me now, I told you I didn't want to try that, but did you listen? No. You make me sick RTFQ...er, I mean weird clingy old man"

14. Nice to see the ban on smoking in public places is being observed.

15. Goat? Goat? Either my, ahem, animal recognition skills are failing me or that's a horse. Although I have to say they both look fairly similar from the back end.....