Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

A New Website ???

I Have had a realy good idea for a website, it's nothing untoward and would be realy helpfull in the UK.

- Can anyone tell me how to go about this.

- Any decent websites which can help.

- A Rough idea of cost.

All appropiate idea's wpould be helpfull.

Many Thanks.

Need more details to give you an idea of cost.
If it's a single page of static text & images that's going to get 10 visitors a day, then something like £2/month will be fine.
The sky really is the limit though - it all depends on exactly what it is & how busy it will be.

TTFN

BFG

Cheer's it's a start.

I Would imagine the website will start off quite small depending on the advertising i can achieve. It will be the public that will make it work, the more information they put in the better. It is not a pay site so no credit card details needed etc. allso no video clips involved, so i am not trying to compete against YOUTUBE.

If the public are 'putting in the information' you're immediately putting up the cost - it's going to need a database of some sort to store the information for a start.
Feel free to send me a PM with exact details & I'll offer any advice that's relevant.