A new sport that we can all enjoy.

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Ravers, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2. Chav Culling. With any luck, it should become an Olympic sport by 2012 and we've got all the targets they'll ever need right here in our back yard.

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

This is possibly the most awesome thing I have ever seen, thank you for sharing! :D

4. My bold - The Olympics in the East End of London! It will be the only time in the history of the Games where the spectators will have to undergo a drug test :D

5. trip to oldham in 2012 then after the frickers and friends i think is in order, that would be one gold for great britain...

6. I have fond memories of ferret bowling,the beasties loved it so much they kept running back again and again for you to hurl them across the floor.The RSPCA needs to get a grip as to what its priorities are.

Perhaps we need to introduce some "religious" rituals here that involve setting goats on fire or decapitating gerbils with a broadsword(like the spanish or italians).It would be fun to see if they would respect our "yooman rites" to practice our religion

7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Heres one way to deal with it.

"I suggest everyone takes their trapped grey squirels to the local RSPCA centre and they can deal with them - as it is also an offence to release them!
    - Jon, leics UK, 19/7/2010 13:01"

Anything for a giggle because I loath the Rspca.

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Would the RSPCA have deemed it more appropriate if leverettes had been used for the skittles instead of coke tins??

9. What is it about Yorkshire people and ferrets?

Not content with using them as skittles, they have also suffered being imprisoned in Yorkshiremen's trousers for generations.

Ferret legging here >> Culture of Yorkshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It must be great being a ferret in Yorkshire.