A new political party?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by amazing__lobster, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mate seriously?

Apart from grammar and spelling worse than mine it seems a bit, well, lacking in a way of achieving what they want!

Oh and of course, inaccurate:
    Pretty sure I saw Chinooks on the news being used to rescue people?
  2. navy saving that power station, RLC giving out water etc etc
  3. I think they're whinging c*nts. Any questions?
  4. I didn't read too much in depth, to be honest, but I thought some people on here may be interested. The traditional values spiel was what appealed to me, but then reading further in, I see what you mean...
  5. The Patriot? Never vote for anyone who has named themselves after a Mel 'I really like Jews, but...' Gibson film, where the Brits are worse than the nazis.
  6. <wakes up>

...er...sorry, what...42?
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I think they might impress people a little more if they had the balls to identify themselves rather than hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. They aren't going to win any elections with 'Patriot X' on the ballot paper.

But, FWIW, it strikes me as the work of a single individual who is almost certainly a poorly-educated Poujadist nutcase.
  8. It looks like a un-racist BNP...probably some shacked up man with nout else to do with his time except try and start some revolution in the UK and won't rest until we are all wearing Union jack boxers everywhere we go, to remind us of his mini fetish with the colours Red, White and Blue.
  9. We've got too many of the cnuts as it is - why would we start another one?

Starting a brand new political party is a bit like injecting yourself with an HIV-positive junkies needle on the same day you've been diagnosed with cancer.

It somewhat defeats the purpose.