A new political party emerging?

Have they got a webpage? Facebook is so........well to put it bluntly...shit.
They don't have a page as yet, received a msg from them on fb.

They did however ask why? I replied that not everyone uses fb, so maybe they will instigate one?

They don't have a page as yet, received a msg from them on fb.

They did however ask why? I replied that not everyone uses fb, so maybe they will instigate one?
Cool.

I am surprised they asked why. If they want to be taken as a serious party, they don't really want to be relying on social media websites. At the end of the day facebook is aimed at premaddona kids and if any company/party is going to think that they will be seen as a legitimate entity using it, they will be in for a surprise. I certainly wouldn't vote for a party that thought facebook is their best way to get their message out there and I know many would think similar.

To be fair they only started last Monday.

Would be interesting to see their take on army 2020 though, one to watch for the future?

To be fair they only started last Monday.

Would be interesting to see their take on army 2020 though, one to watch for the future?
Get a life.

Let me guess, send the muslamic nignogs back to where they came from, free lollies and beers for all service/ex servicemen heroes.

Much more respect including being allowed to jump the queue in Sainsburys and more medals for everyone

Let me guess, send the muslamic nignogs back to where they came from, free lollies and beers for all service/ex servicemen heroes.

Much more respect including being allowed to jump the queue in Sainsburys and more medals for everyone
This. Getting outraged in the local paper because some Ned failed to respect the fact that he was the bedding storeman in Fally.

Free lollies, where do I sign up?

I can really see this taking off amid all the other military run governments crumbling round the world. :roll:

I am goint to open this little debate up to all our followers. Do you feel that "The Veteran Party" is the correct name for such a party, or do you think we should go with something different?

Veteran to me wasn't implying old and past it, infact very much the opposite. More experienced and knowledge.

The term pensioner seems too out of date and has an image with present and past Governments to imply, retired,past it,not able. Although we will campaigning for better pensioners rights, the elderly target audience isn't our only audience.

We also need a dinamic, catchy slogan or subheader if you like. Discuss. Thanks
Finding some bugger who can write and spell would be a good start.