A new low in humanity, certainly a Darwin 07 runner up.

Yeah, living the dream.

What the...?

Thats nothing, I had my entire head done......................with a blowtorch.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That's pretty sick. And you Sandman, are on the roller coaster to hell!

you sick cunts i hope one of you gets looses a limb in an IED and you only get 7 grand compensation from the army then need to rely on charity,guy was doing his bit no need to rip the cunt out of him,

brian0635 said:
you sick * i hope one of you gets looses a limb in an IED and you only get 7 grand compensation from the army then need to rely on charity,guy was doing his bit no need to rip the * out of him,
Who is that 'rant' aimed at...???

brian0635 said:
you sick * i hope one of you gets looses a limb in an IED and you only get 7 grand compensation from the army then need to rely on charity,guy was doing his bit no need to rip the * out of him,
If you can't take a joke sonny, you shouldn't have joined, hoping a soldier gets maimed makes you the sick one.

Don't morons like you read whats on the NAAFI door ?

Bugly said:
brian0635 said:
If you can't take a joke sonny, you shouldn't have joined, hoping a soldier gets maimed makes you the sick one.
Quite.

Maybe Mr Brian needs to step outside the NAAFI and read the warning above the door with reference to those who may be easily offended...

mucus said:
Santa_Sunday said:
sandmanfez said:
Thats nothing, I had my entire head done......................with a blowtorch.

She looks thrilled.......

If I look straight ahead maybe he will disappear....

That said, hats off to her for still going through with it.
Where I am , we get to watch the "channel" that is AFN , brainwash/patronising tv and there was an actually a programme on this couple. as much as the sceptics get on my breasts it was actually moving ! she was quite do-able and was still obviously in love with him as he was really positive and his bits were intact. Still hope for me then ... Still hes definately a ten pinter in Canal Street.

Schaden

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Naafi should be sub titled "Silly wankers who are desperate to be shocking and hard live here"

Schaden said:
Naafi should be sub titled "Silly wankers who are desperate to be shocking and hard live here"
I suppose you missed this bit? :roll:

"That said, hats off to her for still going through with it."

There was an article a while back in the Times featuring him.

As for your quote, what does it say on the entrance?

:cry: Good luck to them both, the LADY has guts, and the guy will have to take it on the chin for life hope it goes well for both of them :cry: