A new lamb to the slaughter

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Gooey_Stuey, Apr 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well I'm joining the 'most-loved' bunch of guys (and girls fingers crossed 8) ) in the Queens fighting forces...the RMP's.

I haven't got long to go till I actually join, a month or two...so I was just wondering who else is joining the RMP's around this time?

2. cant say i know anyone joining anytime soon but i can give you a tip please stop calling us the RMP's since when as anyone heard of the Royal Military Police's its RMP at all times singular or plural :D

3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

That's only if you're being specific.
    As a sub unit of the AGC they're just another sort of clerk really.

4. *Thinks* Gay avatar....

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

6. Please tell me that the avatar is not a self portrait. If the answer is a resounding YES then my opinion is you would indeed make a fantastic RMP. They all love to take skin pics of each other ( male on male only though, none of this hetro' bollo*ks ). Get yourself down to your nearest nick and report a crime to humanity ie. yourself you honcho. I hope this helps you in your chosen career and good luck.

7. Well as my avatar has caused such 'offense'...I'll take it down :roll:...and replace it with this cute (but lethal) kitty :twisted:

So can anybody tell me about the places where I'll be doing my training at, Winchester and Chichester?

Cheers for any 'help'

P.S: Sorry Garthy about the 's'...typo error :oops: *cough* lying *cough*

8. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

[/quote]

P.S: Sorry Garthy about the 's'...typo error :oops: *cough* lying *cough*[/quote]

Good to see you getting in the spirit of RMP already - learning how to tell lies properly is an essential part of the training. :wink: 8O

9. cheers for that X-Inf and anyone else with snydy comments about the jobs other people do heard them all before so just grow up.

as for ATR winchester and RMPTC Chichester what is it that you would like to know mate.
    Gaz

10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Feck X-Inf, you didn't even have time to unpack your fishing bag !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But then what do you expect from these clerks ?

11. Well the Bassingbourn camp was in...a bit of a state rele. Not being picky but I was just wondering wot the other two camps I will be fullfilling my training at are like, people, accomadation etc?

Don't know if you might know anything, or anyone else for that matter, but any help would be welcoming.

Cheers

Stu

12. While there, make sure all the NCOs know that soon you will be one of them and not a mere private - they'll think better of you.

13. Cheers mate I'll remember that...but I'll make sure I don't go to far into the realms of 'arse-licking mode' hehe

14. When you are on the ranges always switch to automatic fire when zeroing your rifle. The DS like a man to think for himself and show initiative plus you will look well hard in front of the other trainees.

15. Cheers Geordie_Berk, sounds like fun :mrgreen: