A new kind of NAAFI break proposed by life coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's the DM but had to smile to this.

MASTURBATION BREAKS AT WORK COULD COMBAT STRESS

Instead of keeping the self-love strictly to your bedroom on lonely nights, you should think about doing it while you are at work.
Known as a 'masturbation break', psychologists believes it could be a great way to combat the stress of your job.
Dr Cliff Arnall, a life coach based in Hay-on-Wye, Wales, said: 'I would expect a masturbation policy to result in more focus, less aggression, higher productivity, and more smiling.
'Certainly taking a masturbation break for boredom or an escape would increase work focus,' the Metro reported earlier this year.
He warned, however, it could cause frustration if people take a long time to climax.

Read more: Ten tips to cope with stress | Daily Mail Online

I know it's the DM but had to smile to this.

MASTURBATION BREAKS AT WORK COULD COMBAT STRESS

Instead of keeping the self-love strictly to your bedroom on lonely nights, you should think about doing it while you are at work.
Known as a 'masturbation break', psychologists believes it could be a great way to combat the stress of your job.
Dr Cliff Arnall, a life coach based in Hay-on-Wye, Wales, said: 'I would expect a masturbation policy to result in more focus, less aggression, higher productivity, and more smiling.
'Certainly taking a masturbation break for boredom or an escape would increase work focus,' the Metro reported earlier this year.
He warned, however, it could cause frustration if people take a long time to climax.

Read more: Ten tips to cope with stress | Daily Mail Online
Manual stress relief for busy workers?

Top right, little box that says "search". It's not difficult.

Doh! And I thought I was being on the ball....

I'll go now

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is that three or four?

Status
Not open for further replies.