A new forum.

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Good CO, Dec 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I think this is in the interests of a lot of people, so hope it will prove useful and popular. I'm sure there are plenty of property magnates in ARRSE's rich and famous so I'm sure there will be plenty of good advice.

I'm hoping to get one of the site advertisers to run it, offer professional advice and correct duff advice - Bulgarian Property Dreams, although this has yet to be agreed.

Watch this space.
  2. What a good idea.

I know that when I left the Army, getting a house was a nightmare as I didn't have much of a clue.

This forum could prove to be very helpfull to anyone getting out, or indeed thinking of getting a platz.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Agreed - anywhere you can get sensible, pragmatic advice must be good thing and the collective body on here should, as GCO, says should be able to help most.

Is there, as in the Financial side, any legal restrictions on advice to be given? Paymaster, amongst others, continually got upset by non-professionals giving "helpful" advice on there.
  4. Yep I agree -as someone who hasn't bought a house yet I'd be thankful for others experience/ suggestions and top tips.
  5. good move (No pun intended) I've been boring all the Clerky types with my house buying Q's in the finance forum.
    Thanks for the new forum.

Now some rich Arsser, Pse but me a house!
  6. Crikey another forum