A new dimention in Walting?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Narcissus, Mar 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has been brought up before but just been sent this link (part of the Office of the Walt finder General) :) and wondered if anyone had come across it before.

2. A trustworthy Company; with a cellphone contact number? I think not
  3. A mate and I booked into a paintballing thing years ago. On the phone, D told them we were a "ex-squaddy and a para"

We rolled up in the car and the staff watched with wide eyes. D got out of the car, opened the boot and lifted out my wheelchair - we never said paratrooper, we meant para-plegic :highfive:
  4. Bloomin well equipped walts though...

edit for mong spelling
  5. :thumright:
  6. That bird deserves a mention in the "Women you fancy that you shouldn't" thread
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

One of the safety rules

I would love to have a cabby at one of the 432s. Long, long time since I drove one of them.
  8. Have had a brief look at the site and have to say I find it a bit hard to see how they're walting - they don't seem to be pretending to be anything, just offering a (rather weird) game?
  9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

They have a bit more than a couple of 432's:

10. playing games which we're playing for real

wtf is the world coming to
  11. this actually looks quite a good, dare I say it, 'game', apparently the technology behind this is even better than the army technology LOL
  12. FFS, with that little lot they could start up their own private army - if it's all working kit it's better equipped than the public sector one.

What's the going rate for a second hand CVRT these days? Quite fancy one parked outside the house - any lip from a boy racer and we're gonna have a traffic accident.
  13. Ohhh they do the games near my house!

Might may em a visit with a real gun! :threaten:
  14. Where the hell did they get 2 Lynx from?
  15. Strange there are no pics of the Lynx's, surely they would be your crowd pullers?