A new car for Jarrod

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Our dear friend Jarrod is considering the purchase of a new car, and like a glutton for punishment he's considering another Mercedes. I think he's being blind to the other wonderful cars out there. So I think it's in his interest for the ARRSErs to give some suggestions for a better car that will suit him.

Now I think this car would suit @jarrod248 perfectly:
3e1b234461fcbaf9933caf24b879c378x.jpg

Over to you lot!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
The speed limit in the UK is 70 mph. That'll reach it. Eventually. Downhill with a tailwind.

R0B

War Hero
An S500? Beautiful and fast. I will probably go for the S350 next year but in black might be better for me than pink
002.jpg

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm trying to wean him off hun-mobiles.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The dog keeps pestering for a V6 diesel from the lovely people at Mercedes who have stopped factory collections it seems, the cnuts.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tell the dog to suck it up and do as he's told.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
No i've not told anyone, that's up to you.

I was going to wait for a bit, but hey ho.

Say, for instance, my grandad, hypothetically, of course, had left me a fair few bob in his will and I was looking for a new car. What would I buy?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was going to wait for a bit, but hey ho.

Say, for instance, my grandad, hypothetically, of course, had left me a fair few bob in his will and I was looking for a new car. What would I buy?
snail-car.jpg

What about this little beauty Jarrod ?..... restricted on colour though and most other bits.

:cool:

images

Latest Threads