A Natty reminder of your service history 'Home-is'

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hi,

I would like to bring to arrse'rs attention this site:

Home Is

The lady who runs it is a partner of someone in the military and produces what I think is a nice way to document things in the service life of a family.

Cream Cottages

Take it or leave it :)

I am in no way affiliated with the business, have not been asked to promote it and will receive no reward. Oh and Bad CO said I could, so there.

oldbaldy

LE
Moved to more appropriate forum

Hi,

I would like to bring to arrse'rs attention this site:

Home Is

The lady who runs it is a partner of someone in the military and produces what I think is a nice way to document things in the service life of a family.

Cream Cottages

Take it or leave it :)

I am in no way affiliated with the business, have not been asked to promote it and will receive no reward. Oh and Bad CO said I could, so there.
What the fuckìng hell is it?

It's a truly piss poor website that leaves you wondering what the fuckittý fùck the owner is selling.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
What the fuckìng hell is it?

It's a truly piss poor website that leaves you wondering what the fuckittý fùck the owner is selling.
Bits of wood, painted, with names and places on.

It's not that difficult to work out. Stupid.

Bits of wood, painted, with names and places on.

It's not that difficult to work out. Stupid.
What do you want a bit of wood with your children's names on for? The hospital give you a piece of paper with all that on. It's not like it's hard to remember anyway.

Haven't seen this entrepreneur on Dragons Den yet but imagine 'for that reason I am out' might be a touch repetitive.

... And for that reason, I too am out.

Latest Threads