A national tragedy....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Apr 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well one report reckons up to 2 million could get it so it could be the start.

that doctor has allready been struck off - can they do him for manslaughter now?
  2. Well, if that's 2 million brandon-jordans and Chelcee-jayds, that will be a bonus.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Grumblegrunt

depends as it was often the more educated parents who took the choice so it could also hit tarquin and fenula
  4. Will it be the great pandemic that bird and swine flu were? Or was that just a load of sensationalist bollocks
    • Like Like x 1
  5. One measly death does not an epidemic make.
    • Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Grumblegrunt

we've lost track of just how nasty simple childhood infections are. especially when adults get them,
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Which is a crying shame. I live in this shit hole of a city (all of us MMR'd up including the kids) and it could with a cull of the retards. He died in the Port Tenant area of the city, the crusty, dried on skidmark of this underpant of a city.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It's funny really, in the 50'2 and 60's social immunisation was used. If a local kid got measles, mumps, Nazi spots or KFC spots then we all went round to their house in the hopes of catching it too. That way you either built up natural immunity or you caught the disease at a young age.

My oldest son developed complications which may or may not be contributable to the MMR so we had my second son immunised for each disease separately, on our doctor's advice. If there is immunisation available then it is crazy not to take it but I don't see why it had to only be available to the masses in one combined form.
  9. Grumblegrunt

cheapness like tet-tox
  10. As the age old, tried and tested method of clearing out the gene pool ie a large scale war is no longer available, maybe an epidemic is what we need.
  11. Especially when its the Welsh

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1