A Nasty Feeling

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't know why, maybe I am just suspicious. You know that feeling you get when you think your being watched, I have got that now.

I think Mrs B&T may have joined the site.

How do I cover my tracks and stop her finding all the stuff I have made up.....oooops....said about her. I am rather attached to my testicles.

Advice please.

B&T

Pour water into her laptop and password protect your own.

When I am on here my missus always seems to do an eyes right when she is walking past to see whats on the screen!

It has crossed my mind that she could easily join, and then look at all the posts.

I think that because I can be on here for a good while on a nightime, she is a wee bit suspicious sometimes!

In the same breath though, I have Arrse, she has Facebook.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't know why, maybe I am just suspicious. You know that feeling you get when you think your being watched, I have got that now.

How do I cover my tracks and stop her finding all the stuff I have made up.....oooops....said about her. I am rather attached to my testicles.

Advice please.

B&T
For starters stop sending cock shot PM's to newly joined ladies

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

Advice please.

B&T

Jeez! You are so under the thumb. There was a time when you'd have told her what to do and where to go, now you spend all your days bowing and scraping to her, doing everything she tells you. Does she have something interesting on you that she's holding ready to blackmail you with?

Man up you poof!

A woman allowed access to a computer whilst not at work, doing typing or summat?
I take it you make love with the lights on and even try to 'satisfy' her as well?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Does she have something interesting on you that she's holding ready to blackmail you with?

Man up you poof!
Yes, she keeps threatening to tell everyone that I have a 12" cock. Well I think that's what she meant.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
A woman allowed access to a computer whilst not at work, doing typing or summat?
I take it you make love with the lights on and even try to 'satisfy' her as well?
Making Love????? Is that like shaggging?

Man up wet pants! There's always the stairs just WAITING to have someone shoved down 'em!

Advice please.

B&T
Just in case, B and T and I have been fucking for years.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
whats wrong with you????? You sure she said 12 inches and not milimeters??
It was either me having a big cock or being one. Not actually sure, but it must have been the first one.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just in case, B and T and I have been fucking for years.
Fucking hell, thought you were dead.

PS. You always were a lousy shag.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Royal Signals 18
notmesir The NAAFI Bar 15
S Int Corps 14