A Nasty Feeling

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Apr 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I don't know why, maybe I am just suspicious. You know that feeling you get when you think your being watched, I have got that now.

I think Mrs B&T may have joined the site.

How do I cover my tracks and stop her finding all the stuff I have made up.....oooops....said about her. I am rather attached to my testicles.

Advice please.

B&T

2. Divorce Mrs B&T and find a good surgeon

3. Tell her your account has been hacked by some nasty people and it is all beyond your control.

4. Pour water into her laptop and password protect your own.

5. When I am on here my missus always seems to do an eyes right when she is walking past to see whats on the screen!

It has crossed my mind that she could easily join, and then look at all the posts.

I think that because I can be on here for a good while on a nightime, she is a wee bit suspicious sometimes!

In the same breath though, I have Arrse, she has Facebook.

6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

For starters stop sending cock shot PM's to newly joined ladies

• Like Like x 2

7. Jeez! You are so under the thumb. There was a time when you'd have told her what to do and where to go, now you spend all your days bowing and scraping to her, doing everything she tells you. Does she have something interesting on you that she's holding ready to blackmail you with?

Man up you poof!

• Like Like x 1
  8. A woman allowed access to a computer whilst not at work, doing typing or summat?
    I take it you make love with the lights on and even try to 'satisfy' her as well?

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yes, she keeps threatening to tell everyone that I have a 12" cock. Well I think that's what she meant.

10. Not judging by the "welcome" photo I was sent ;-)

11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Making Love????? Is that like shaggging?

12. Is she fit?

I'm not wasting my time sending PMs to a minger.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Man up wet pants! There's always the stairs just WAITING to have someone shoved down 'em!

14. Making love is what your wife does whilst I bang the shit out of her.