A must for any English rugby fan.......signed by Wilcko, Matt Dawson, and J Leonard

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by PrinceAlbert, Apr 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently....

I have one of the ltd edition signed England v Australia Investec 2002 prints by Doug Harker. Fully framed, and in excellent condition. I don't want it, so will sell it. It's rather large, so collection only. It is 30" by 25" including the frame.

I have tried to get a valuation for this, but I can't find one anywhere on the net for sale. Apparently "The England V Australia has long since sold out and has quadrupled in value."

To that end it must be worth between £500 and £650? I am open to sensible offers. Failing that, I'll bang it on ebay. If it makes decent money I'll chuck some cash towards Hols4Heroes.

I have photos if people want to see some, failing that there is more info available in the links below.

Doug Harker - Artist Details and Print Database

Edition information

Attached Files:

2. Last bump before egay
  3. Where's the guru when you need him?
  4. HHH

HHH LE

I'm not interested in the print but how much are you selling the bump for ?
  5. £5 to you.

£20 for three.
  6. Same picture was on auction on ARRSE last year, Wilko, whilst he may have signed it, is still not in it.
  7. No it wasn't. I showed this picture in the RWC, or the 6 nations thread. It wasn't for auction.
  8. You are, of course, quite correct, knew I had seen it somewhere. Still no Wilko in the picture then or now. Hard to see what value his signature alone would add. Good luck on Ebay.
  9. I'm Welsh, couldn't care less who's in it. God knows why it's valued that much? I'd rate Jason leonards signature over wilckos.
  10. Maybe the frame is special? I should ask ho a Welshman came to posses such a thing, but I won't.
  11. I won it in a raffle at a rugby club.
  12. HHH

HHH LE

The booby prize I take it ?
  13. What was second prize???
  14. Bugger beaten to it!!!!!