A Muslim preacher I couldnt find fault with

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aunty Stella, Sep 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now, as you may or may not know, I am no big fan of the Muslim faith for reasons that have nothing to do with this thread and can be sought out (if you like to waste time) by trawling through my other 3000+ threads going back to the begining of ARRSE.

However, recently go pointed to this

YouTube Link

I couldn't find ONE thing I could honestly argue about. It starts with a Christian woman trying to shoot him down and he answers more lucidly than any other Muslim preacher I have ever listened to before.

Followed a few of the other links from YouTube as well, it's worth doing.

Pity a few other Muslim preachers aren't like him, they'd get far better press.

Not saying I agree with it or believe it all, but the way he explains it over his videos should be an example to other Muslim preachers.
  2. Total crap.
    What he is saying is that women deserve to be raped if they walk about in bikinis. He also alludes that they (muslims) have not succumbed to this yet !!!!!! What? No rapes whatsoever by muslim's. Do me a favour.
  3. I'll have to agree with All_I_Want, though he is amusing, what he says about women is rubbish, complete bollocks.
  4. It's not, they should follow behind with a kettle and a cooker, making sarnies and tea.

I actually meant to post this in the NAAFI but clicked the wrong forum.

Women are all wh0res and should be taught their place on this earth.

There, that should get it moved :)
  5. People talk about ethnic cleansing but what about gender cleansing! "Wimmin of all ethnic liberties, religions and so on, some and gather under my roof, I'll look after you. But cover that table leg in case I get aroused!" :D

Let's start a sect!
  6. Technically it is, he died a few years back
  7. Personally I dont agree with any of the poxy "mainstream" religions in this world. They are usually all a self centered, self gratifying, bullsh1tting, problem causing bunch of b0llox, headed by greedy, deluded people and followed by weak willed sheep.
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Power and control. The fuedal system in the Uk was supported completely by the church in combination with monarchy and the Barons. It only started to collapse after the black death created a new labor market.

Personally I am happy to accept that others have religious views and happy for them to be happy but woe betide anyone that wants to cross theological swords :twisted: as its one of my favorite sports.
  9. I disagree! The woman asked a question and his logic is all over the place. He used an argument that is irrelevant (the bible says worse). That is not an answer.

He used an argument that women sexually provoke men (I agree). He fails to explain why that it is then OK to rape her. It isn't. Let's look at his BMW analogy. He mentions BMW advertising. Does that mean it is OK to rob a BMW? No it isn't.

I fail to see why you like his justification for forcing 50% of humanity to not fully experience the world they where born into. Makes me sick.

The man is a tyrant.
  10. He didnt actually answer the girls question, so what is it you find to agree with?
    From what he says, women who dont wear a headscarf/veil are asking for it and make men want them??? or in other words, women are there to be abused by the men of his faith if they dont conform with their rules!

Total bollocks, and a total bollocks religon, full of stupid laws and mentalists.

The sooner they all sod off back to where ever it is they come from and stone each other the better.
  11. I've heard better polemics from minicab drivers in Burnley. Funny, entertaining he may be, but is still a bollocks creed.
  12. Much as I hate to say so, I agree completely.
  13. As demostrated by this, apologies if it has been seen before, no prizes for guessing the religion:

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
  14. What Mahatma coat is saying is bollocks

1 Corinthians verse 11

[4] Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
    [5] But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
    [6] For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Women should then cover their heads to pray or make prophesies, since the only prophesy my lass ever made was about Derby County winning the FA Cup, I think we can safely forget that. She usually prays loudly, "Oh God!!!" with just the toilet seat wobbling about on her head, after a weekend sesh and a Vindaloo.

It's bloody typical though, no one in the mongrel aussi lezzer community would ever be able to challenge his knowledge of the bible and he knew that!
  15. acl

acl Old-Salt

Total bollocks. But, live and let live, I say. I feel sorry for the women who were born in muslim communities, they're the ones that suffer. Forced marriages, suppressed clothing, no freedom of speech or behaviour, etc, it should be all a personal choice and not imposed by a religion or society.

Women can't do this or say that because then they're seen as wh0res? that's pre-historic mentality. Having said that, some men do think this way, regardless of their religion or where they were born.

Raping someone has never been ok and it will never be ok. Tempting to stick my rolling pin up this guys ass, let's see if he then changes his ideology.