A Mourneful Day, The day my best aquaintance died

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swampypants, Jun 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am in deep mourning.

Just this morning I was leaving a lock in pub (6am I think) (or PM). I was minding my own business, driving down the pavement (less than 30 MPH), when some hero dog decided (quite correctly) to stop my drunken escapade.

Unfortunately, by the time I remembered where the brakes were in tihs guys car (I mean my car), It was all too late. The hero dog fell beneath the wheel or wheels, (I cant remember),(probably to save "the children").

As a tribute to him (or her) our fallen hero, I dedicate this songs called the littlest Big Issue Seller.

and no I didn't write it[video width=250 height=200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=banXT6azA-4[/video].

Off to ME on monday, wish me luck!

2. The Barn Owl (Tyto alba) is the most widely distributed species of owl, and one of the most widespread of all birds. It is also referred to as Common Barn Owl, to distinguish it from other species in the barn-owl family Tytonidae. These form one of two main lineages of living owls, the other being the typical owls (Strigidae). T. alba is found almost anywhere in the world outside polar and desert regions, as well as all of Asia north of the Alpide belt, most of Indonesia, and the Pacific islands.[1]

Barn Owls

3. Owl Walt

4. Drink Driving Walt

5. I recognise your avatar.

Did we go out with each other in 1927? Or are you my mum? either way I would still shag you. Mum.

6. Drink driving accuser walt

7. Wrong, RMP Wannabe Walt actually....

I AM SPARTACUS (ALSO KNOWN AS SPARKY) I Hold the rank of Major,

Now Im a Drum Horse Walt

8. Check the link. A beautiful song. Seriously. I almost shed a tear. Thats a queue, not a que for sheds at B+Q. Does anyone know where I can get a new bumper and a can of spray paint. before he wakes up.

9. Terryfukwit has spoken! Personally I think it would be interesting to see how many forms of walt we can come up with, Then we can hunt them in other threads.

We can form the Walt Hunt in someones shed, Who ever is stagging on will be armed with an SLR because its better than the IW and we can all have a debate before each hunt about whats better 7.62 or 5.56. After Tea we can stop to correct all my bad spelling :D

10. Jerrycan,

RMP wannabee?? Ha Ha, get me a job with them then and we will see. Sorry got to go, Ive got airsoft first thing tomorrow after school.

11. Do we get biscuits with the tea?

12. If im an RMP Wannabe Walt how can I get you a job? Think it through.

Im TA if you must know but im sure I could get you a job at my local McDonalds They are recruiting at the moment.

Dont forget im a Student which makes me an Intelligence Walt too

13. The first person to say they werent slightly emotional by that song is either me or some cold heartless cnut

14. Mcdonalds walt