A Mourneful Day, The day my best aquaintance died

I am in deep mourning.

Just this morning I was leaving a lock in pub (6am I think) (or PM). I was minding my own business, driving down the pavement (less than 30 MPH), when some hero dog decided (quite correctly) to stop my drunken escapade.

Unfortunately, by the time I remembered where the brakes were in tihs guys car (I mean my car), It was all too late. The hero dog fell beneath the wheel or wheels, (I cant remember),(probably to save "the children").

As a tribute to him (or her) our fallen hero, I dedicate this songs called the littlest Big Issue Seller.

and no I didn't write it[video width=250 height=200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=banXT6azA-4[/video].

Off to ME on monday, wish me luck!

The Barn Owl (Tyto alba) is the most widely distributed species of owl, and one of the most widespread of all birds. It is also referred to as Common Barn Owl, to distinguish it from other species in the barn-owl family Tytonidae. These form one of two main lineages of living owls, the other being the typical owls (Strigidae). T. alba is found almost anywhere in the world outside polar and desert regions, as well as all of Asia north of the Alpide belt, most of Indonesia, and the Pacific islands.[1]

Barn Owls

Check the link. A beautiful song. Seriously. I almost shed a tear. Thats a queue, not a que for sheds at B+Q. Does anyone know where I can get a new bumper and a can of spray paint. before he wakes up.

Terryfukwit has spoken! Personally I think it would be interesting to see how many forms of walt we can come up with, Then we can hunt them in other threads.

We can form the Walt Hunt in someones shed, Who ever is stagging on will be armed with an SLR because its better than the IW and we can all have a debate before each hunt about whats better 7.62 or 5.56. After Tea we can stop to correct all my bad spelling :D

Do we get biscuits with the tea?

swampypants said:
Jerrycan,

RMP wannabee?? Ha Ha, get me a job with them then and we will see. Sorry got to go, Ive got airsoft first thing tomorrow after school.
If im an RMP Wannabe Walt how can I get you a job? Think it through.

Im TA if you must know but im sure I could get you a job at my local McDonalds They are recruiting at the moment.

Dont forget im a Student which makes me an Intelligence Walt too

swampypants said:
Mcdonalds walt

Pfft your def a Walt Hunter Walt

everyone knows its McWalt not McDonalds Walt

Ive got 5 Stars a house and a Different coloured hat....

No I dont work at McDonalds They said no...

The woodpeckers, piculets and wrynecks are a family, Picidae, of near-passerine birds. Members of this family are found worldwide, except for Australia and New Zealand, Madagascar, and the extreme polar regions. Most species live in forests or woodland habitats, although a few species are known to live in treeless areas such as rocky hillsides and deserts.
The Picidae are just one of the eight living families in the order Piciformes. Members of the order Piciformes, such as the jacamars, puffbirds, barbets, toucans and honeyguides, have traditionally been thought to be very closely related to the woodpeckers, piculets and wrynecks. More recently, DNA sequence analyses have confirmed this view.[1]
There are about 200 species and about 30 genera in this family. Many species are threatened or endangered due to loss of habitat or habitat fragmentation. Two species of woodpeckers, the Ivory-billed Woodpecker and the Imperial Woodpecker, have been considered extinct for about 30 years (there has been some controversy recently whether these species still exist).

Woodpeckers

Sir,

I aim to earn 5 stars and employee of the month before my 18th birthday. If I do not acheive that, I will join RMP.

When do I start?

Thanks for the leg up in the industry.

Yours Faithfully,

Drunken Swampy

CQMS said:
The woodpeckers, piculets and wrynecks are a family, Picidae, of near-passerine birds. Members of this family are found worldwide, except for Australia and New Zealand, Madagascar, and the extreme polar regions. Most species live in forests or woodland habitats, although a few species are known to live in treeless areas such as rocky hillsides and deserts.
The Picidae are just one of the eight living families in the order Piciformes. Members of the order Piciformes, such as the jacamars, puffbirds, barbets, toucans and honeyguides, have traditionally been thought to be very closely related to the woodpeckers, piculets and wrynecks. More recently, DNA sequence analyses have confirmed this view.[1]
There are about 200 species and about 30 genera in this family. Many species are threatened or endangered due to loss of habitat or habitat fragmentation. Two species of woodpeckers, the Ivory-billed Woodpecker and the Imperial Woodpecker, have been considered extinct for about 30 years (there has been some controversy recently whether these species still exist).

Woodpeckers
thats interesting, But what we really want to know about is Eagles.