A mothers brave appeal, and a question

Would you deflower a mong for charity?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A mother is appealing for women to volunteer to have sex with her 21-year-old son who has Down's Syndrome.

Lucy Baxter says her adopted son Otto is keen to have his first sexual experience - and she is considering paying a prostitute to provide the service.

The 50-year-old, who has three other sons with Down's Syndrome has also helped her eldest son James, 27, to set up a page on a social networking website to invite potential partners to come forward.
Full story from the Daily Hail

Would you deflower a mong for charity? (needn't be male...)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd do it for free.

Whats wrong with a bloke doing it anyway? It's not like the mong would know the difference or even have anything other than his dribble lubed hand to compare it to!

This split arrse is too picky I'm afraid.

putteesinmyhands said:
You just know what he's going to do with the condom...

That made I larfffff.
Outstanding

Jade should boff him as a final act of charity. Just Imagine the cum faces that pair would make.

C'mon Jarrod, have a heart! This lad's mum wants him to have as rounded a life as possible. He also states on his profile that he is afraid of sex with older wimmin, so I reckon you should pop round and pop his cherry for him. Word of caution though - do not touch his laboon or stroke his moon head in an act of post -bumfun affection.

Hakagure said:
Jade should boff him as a final act of charity. Just Imagine the cum faces that pair would make.
a Max Clifford sandwich ?

Hakagure said:
a Max Clifford sandwich ?

Matt007 said:
Do you think is mum will be present to erm...lend a hand :D Why she so interested in getting mongs to shag, seems a bit sinister to me :D
She's a single mum and adopted FOUR kids with Downs?

Major issues or Mother Theresa....????

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'd do his mum.

slopsjon said:
Why not just start up a Down's syndrome only dating agency and match up the desperate applicants. Save on all those nasty diseases.
mdn would be the first applicant no doubt
thats if he's not already setting one up

just paint your knob red and says its a laboon
lots of licking fun all round

thats a good mong
breath through your ears now
and gulp it back down
good mong

gooooooooooooooooood!
:twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 9