A mother and daughter, which?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A Worker, Sep 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personally, i'd like to be the meat in the sandwich, but, i think i would push towards the mum in this duo;

Audrina Patridge's mother Lynn upstages her in matching bikini | Mail Online

The mum's built for a bit more comfort not speed plus the fact that i bet she can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe, not forgetting, she's got the biggest tit's too.

The mum for me, you?

ps, i haven't got a friggin clue who they are !
  2. The mum first, whilst the daughter watches, then reverse! :)
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If you look carefully you can see that the mum has a gash tat on her upper thigh, indicating that she is utter filth.

Having said that I'd rattle the daughter until the neighbours complained about the smell.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I want to watch them do each other for some very kinky lezzer incest sex
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ooooooooohhhhh Now i see what you mean !

Sod the mum the old bag, the daughter is somewhat fit seen in a different light shall we say !
  6. Speaking of mother daughter threesomes I've already said I would with these two.

Any other good mother daughter duos out there.

Attached Files:

7. There used to be a gopping M&D team in the 'shot back in the early 80s.
  8. I was expecting re-runs of the " Partridge Fanily" Where did it all go wrong?
  9. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

There was also, allegedly and in a similar vein, something going on, to do with the early morning cup of tea, at the Pl Comds' course in Warminster in the 70s. So institutionalised that a trophy was presented at the end of the course (how things change). Sadly I didn't win it (how some things don't).
  10. The mother then the daughter, then the mother, then the daughter, then the mother, then the......

Ahh, you get the idea.
  11. These pair sadly missed nowadays.

12. Que?
  13. Hi ladies, my name is Trowel. You look so alike you have to be sisters. Would you like a drink with me? Sorry ladies but it works about 40% of the time.
  14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You have to be joking. She'd go like a belt fed wombat.