• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A mother and daughter, which?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you look carefully you can see that the mum has a gash tat on her upper thigh, indicating that she is utter filth.

Having said that I'd rattle the daughter until the neighbours complained about the smell.

T

trowel

ooooooooohhhhh Now i see what you mean !

Sod the mum the old bag, the daughter is somewhat fit seen in a different light shall we say !
I was expecting re-runs of the " Partridge Fanily" Where did it all go wrong?

There was also, allegedly and in a similar vein, something going on, to do with the early morning cup of tea, at the Pl Comds' course in Warminster in the 70s. So institutionalised that a trophy was presented at the end of the course (how things change). Sadly I didn't win it (how some things don't).

There was also, allegedly and in a similar vein, something going on, to do with the early morning cup of tea, at the Pl Comds' course in Warminster in the 70s. So institutionalised that a trophy was presented at the end of the course (how things change). Sadly I didn't win it (how some things don't).
Que?

T

trowel

Speaking of mother daughter threesomes I've already said I would with these two.

Any other good mother daughter duos out there.
Hi ladies, my name is Trowel. You look so alike you have to be sisters. Would you like a drink with me? Sorry ladies but it works about 40% of the time.

A certain young Lt in the early '60's stationed in the Royal Citadel in Plymouth bagged Grandmother, Mother and Daughter all in the same night. Legendary..... as was his career.

err......mumsy. Do you believe me when I say I prefer the older women. Ha, suckers they'll believe anything......oops did I say that out loud?

M

Mark The Convict

Both of them (just to avoid allegations of ageism) while they take turns wearing the daughter's 'Holly Golightly'-type sunnies, which would show up bukkake nicely. They'd also fog up while I have my snuffling, stoatish way with them, so they wouldn't have to see my orgasm face.

They'd still hear the bestial grunting and squealing though. Like I give a fuck.

Latest Threads