A Mong on the Motorway!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Right it's 20!0 Hrs Im doing 70 on the near side lane M1 southbound approaching the entry ramp for Jnc 23 and vehicles start swerving and braking 200yds ahead a wagons brakelights light up and I can see that there is something verticle and mobile running back and forth across all three lanes. Fcuk me its a MONG dancing across the motorway. I brake come to a stop and sodo the cars in the other two lanes. Said Mong then proceeds to skip across the lanes and tries to jump in front of any vehicle that tries to get past him. A class one goes down the inside and he jumps infront of it, wagon goes all over the shop almost take my front end off.

Police answer to my offer to get out an chin the cnut was "no sir you'd be putting yourself in danger"! I wont be at all supprised to hear that there has been a smash up in the tail back. If so Can said Mong be charged with endangering life and limb.

What do you rekon, was he pissed off because he'd run out of ice cream? was he hoping an ice cream van would come along? or was he just looking for a ride in a police car with the pretty blue flashing lights on.

Whatever the answer this Mlarrr is def a future candidate for the Darwin awards.

Question. why do all Mlarrs dance like that?
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Maybe he was busy chasing his helium balloon and you didn't see it?
  3. Reading that hurt my eyes.
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

take more water with it!
  5. On a Friday night??? F*ck that, I'll take more wife beater, if you don't mind.
  6. Is that one of those true stories you made up yourself?
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Nope. I have a witness. my passenger, who said just run the fukcer over!
  8. Oh i'll just shut the fcuk up then if you've got one of them witness things, that makes it unquestionable fact that does.

Did it actually user the word "fukcer" too?

If so call her a foul mouthed wh ore :D
  9. Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:02 pm Post subject: A Mong on the Motorway!

Errr if its 2000 hours how did you type it so fast and post it within 2 minutes and driving at the same time and make a offer of help/phone call(?)
  10. so how many rozzers did it need to take said mong down? Or did the front of an artic traveling at 56mph do the trick?
  11. Maybe your forum time is still set to GMT...? He posted at 2102BST.
    Quite possible that you were the mong in question...
  12. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Don't spoil a good story - never heard of wifi? :D
  13. He hasnt had chance to make the ending up yet, hold your horses there freckles!
  14. :D
    M1; Leicestershire
    southbound between A453, Leicestershire [M1 junction 24] and A42, Leicestershire [M1 junction 23A] resurfacing roadworks affecting all driving lanes intermittent
    M1 Leicestershire - Resurfacing work during the night southbound between J24, Kegworth and J23A A42.

Last updated: 25th March 2007 at 15:44, started: 16th January 2007, ending: 3rd April 2007

errr was it in the road works? :wink:
  15. He's had at least 40 minutes... Thats enough time for a couple of quick section attacks...