A mong and her money are soon parted

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm amazed at this. I thought everyone was savvy to the West African fraud email scam now, after 10+ years of daily attempts to part us from our money. I have yet to see one of their emails that actually makes sense or looks like it wasn't written by a 12 year old.

Wouldn't it have been a clue for her when she would have had to put someone else name and country down on the western union paperwork?

I'm amazed at this. I thought everyone was savvy to the West African fraud email scam now, after 10+ years of daily attempts to part us from our money. I have yet to see one of their emails that actually makes sense or looks like it wasn't written by a 12 year old.

You mean all those diamond mines and millions of $$$$$$$$ I'm assured are mine for the taking aren't really?

Bugger!:|

You mean all those diamond mines and millions of $$$$$$$$ I'm assured are mine for the taking aren't really?

Bugger!:|
I got conned by one of those emails and lost thousands.

Luckily Robert Mueller - Director of the FBI - just happened to send me an email the following week, claiming to be able to help. I simply sent him my bank details, and expect to have all the money back in my account this week!

:)

diamond mines, you mugs the real moneys in the nigerian lottery I've won it 17 times today alone, after sending them all my bank details I'm looking to get quite a nice surprise with my next bank statement

What a tragic story.If you send your donations to me,I will ensure that it is sent onto the poor lady.
do they have to be monetary, I have a couple of spare waterproof jiffy bags

There's some superb websites dedicated to stringing these scam artists along for as long as possible. My personal favourite is this one - where a bloke leads the sammer on an international runaround with the help of a fake GPS website. Give the weekly updates on the left a read if you've got a spare 45 minutes:

The Road to the Skeleton Coast

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
How is your Thai wife by the way? Are you back in the UK now?

Woman from Melton Mowbray fails to recognise porkie pies?

Actually, Kate Roberts is really Moses Odawara from Lagos.
Dear Gentle and kind hearted readers,
If you feel sorry and wish to help this truely unfortunate woman, and guarentee your place in heaven, please send cash in plain envelopes addressed to Kate Roberts, c/o The Oxford College of English and Internet Cafe, Melton Mowbray, Leics.

Tragic and sad... but alarm bells should have rung when said 27 stone Nigerian scamsters asked for £12 Grand for airplane ticket to London. But then it's not just love lorne ladies who get scammed, but love/lust lorne geezers as well, especially with all those nice Russian Brides....

A Mong and their money are soon parted......

You prostitute, I would have given it one for free and left a used colostomy bag in her tumble dryer for her next wash load.
you sir have just outclassed me

love one of the comments posted "bet she doesnt know the offside rule either!"