A mong and her money are soon parted

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunoficarus, Jan 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe someone could send her a link to ARRSE, she'd have a bit more luck for maybe not even half that amount.
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I'm amazed at this. I thought everyone was savvy to the West African fraud email scam now, after 10+ years of daily attempts to part us from our money. I have yet to see one of their emails that actually makes sense or looks like it wasn't written by a 12 year old.
  3. Wouldn't it have been a clue for her when she would have had to put someone else name and country down on the western union paperwork?

4. You mean all those diamond mines and millions of $$$$$$$$ I'm assured are mine for the taking aren't really?

5. I got conned by one of those emails and lost thousands.

Luckily Robert Mueller - Director of the FBI - just happened to send me an email the following week, claiming to be able to help. I simply sent him my bank details, and expect to have all the money back in my account this week!

6. diamond mines, you mugs the real moneys in the nigerian lottery I've won it 17 times today alone, after sending them all my bank details I'm looking to get quite a nice surprise with my next bank statement
  7. What a tragic story.If you send your donations to me,I will ensure that it is sent onto the poor lady.
  8. do they have to be monetary, I have a couple of spare waterproof jiffy bags
  9. There's some superb websites dedicated to stringing these scam artists along for as long as possible. My personal favourite is this one - where a bloke leads the sammer on an international runaround with the help of a fake GPS website. Give the weekly updates on the left a read if you've got a spare 45 minutes:

The Road to the Skeleton Coast
  10. Silly cow! I'd have fucked her for a bottle of Herf and a pickled egg :)
  11. picky bastard I'd have done it for a laugh and bus fair
  12. I need a bit more than a laugh these days Mukker :)
  13. How is your Thai wife by the way? Are you back in the UK now?
  14. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I was, but then I came back again.