A million British youths now on the dole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youth Unemployment in Britain stands now at 1Million.

A truly shocking statistic, but even more shocking is that the current government blame the last government for this mess and the last government blame the Euro.

So 1 Million Youths out of work and no government (red, yellow or blue) are prepared to accept any responsibility.

Link ..... Youth unemployment hits 1 million | Business | guardian.co.uk

What's truly shocking is we're paying most of these lazy f**ks to sit on the dole while employers still have to employ immigrants to do the jobs full of themselves natives won't do.

Idle cnuts.

I will never ever ever claim job seekers, even when the company i worked for went bust and i couldnt pay heating bills etc i would sooner starve and freeze than be a leech on society,

So every single 'yoof' is an idle ****? Agreed, there are plenty who are just lazy twats who live off mummy and daddy and won't get off their arse but there are many more who can't get work.

I've applied for jobs to most businesses in my local area, and have had 3 interviews not including my current job. Most fob you off straight away, as many of you will know, some reply back with 'Thank you, but we are not currently recruiting blah blah blah' when they have an advert in the paper. Many trades demand experience and when you are unable to get a job to get experience how can you be expected to work the job demanding it? Vicious circle much?

Employers can be picky at the moment and who are they going to choose, Mr Teenager with no experience/skills or someone who's had 20 years experience in several jobs? Its a no-brainer.

The country's****ed, and it'll only get worse.

Bring back national service, or volunteer service.

In Germany, (up until this year) you either did a year in the armed forces or a year volunteer service. Gave everyone work experience and helped improve their society. They are one of the few nations actually stable throughout this crap because their people have a logical work ethic.

I will never ever ever claim job seekers, even when the company i worked for went bust and i couldnt pay heating bills etc i would sooner starve and freeze than be a leech on society,
Bullshit.

The dole is meant for people who are out of work and genuinely are looking for work, exactly the position in which you say you would NOT use it.

I wouldn't live off it, but I'd let my pride take a dent by signing on if I needed to and it meant I'd live another week.

I've applied for jobs to most businesses in my local area, and have had 3 interviews not including my current job. Most fob you off straight away, as many of you will know, some reply back with 'Thank you, but we are not currently recruiting blah blah blah' when they have an advert in the paper.
Mickey D's is always hiring and no, I donlt want to go large with that.

What's truley shocking is we're paying most of these lazy f**ks to sit on the dole while employers still have to employ immigrants to do the jobs full of themselves natives won't do.
The problem is that (in agriculture at least) one Eastern European will do the job of three natives, assuming the natives can be bothered to turn up of course.

One Worcestershire fruit and veg farmer I know of who decided to experiment with hiring from his local job centre discovered that he was effectively paying them to do nothing as the actual value of the piece-work (ie fruit picked/crates filled etc) his doley specials were doing was less than the minimum wage he was obliged to pay them, meanwhile the Romanians were earning at least twice the min-wage. Fortunately only three of the 24 originally sent out lasted more than a week and they turned out to be either a bit dim but good workers or had been sacked for no fault of their own.

On the other hand I also know of a lad who gave up his own (admittedly self-employed) career to help out on the family small farm while his father recovered from serious illness who couldn't get a penny in help (either for himself or his parents) despite having an effective income of about £30/week.

National service is what's bought out by society at large when they realise they haven't got a solution to a perceived problem. Well, you created the problem so you should deal with it - don't just pass it onto us because we're the only ones left with some values and standards!

And regarding dole, the ironic thing is if you lose your job and you've not paid enough in, you'll not be entitled to get much out. If you've paid **** all in you get loads...work that ****** out!

As for young uns not able to get a job, it's been said on this thread already; plenty sat on their arses complaining they can't find work but they'll not 'lower themselves' to do the manual/service industry work that the migrant workers have to be bought in to do. One of the tv channels did something on that vein a while ago - took a town of doleites and made them work in place of the Poles they complained were "taking our jobs innit" and within hours they were quitting all over the place.

Shame they closed all the Victorian coal mines ...... They would have started them at 9 years old. :)

Personally i would give them a free introduction to the real world and send them all off to Afghan for a while, they would all come back as educated mature people, that's for sure!

Looks in, shakes head, closes door and wedges it shut.

Thats my bit for the rest of humanity done.

Mickey D's is always hiring and no, I donlt want to go large with that.
I have a job, which you would realise if you'd read the post.

It was yourself who said something about immigrants getting all the work. I did apply for a job at McDonalds a year or so ago after reading an advert telling me that they were 'recruiting in my local area'. I was told that all the posts had been filled, fair enough, on with life, pop in for a munch a few weeks later to be served by Abdul or Mohammed, they all look the ****ing same don't they?

Local area my arse, they could hardly speak ****ing English but oh well, they ticked plenty of equal-opportunities boxes on the application form.

I think I'll put myself down as a 'Disabled Black Islamic Lesbian' next time, then I've ticked every box :)

i have worked in care homes. kitchens. domestic staff. food production. currys warehouse, warehouse ordr picker. forklift driver (reach and counter balance) mobile care assistant, and a beauty salon manager, do not tar us all with the same brush, some of us have more than 2 brain cells( i have 3) and the urge to better our selves, we are living with problems caused by fools, now make me a cuppa tea bitch,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads