A message to no1cares

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Mar 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you want to come into chat and spend 4 minutes waiting for me to tip up and thrill me with your expertise on fuck all, feel free.

However, its rude not to chat. Poppy was most unhappy. You didn't even say hello.

(Yes I know I could have taken it to PM, but hey, it's a fat cunt that tries to give the big one and think it's funny and can't even spell - and no, I am not talking about myself - well not this time).

2. I wish you had of taken it up in PMs as you bore me shitless.

I'm assuming it's a quiet night in your mess as the lads are tired of throwing it up you.

3. I missed no1cares coming into chat? Damnit.

4. Nah, you can still get yours in there. I heard it's like a chipolata, but smaller and more fattening.

5. Disagree, however much anyone wants it up them, no1cares is a borderline thief and should be outed. Some of his/her/its stuff is good, but is using the anominity of ARRSE to reveal the fact the fact that he's a cünt.

6. The Shit Goblin from the planet Shit has returned to haunt us all.

7. If you spell that in English, I might understand it.

Give me strength. Oh, and the shite still hasn't tipped up in chat. The wuss.

8. Well then:

No, it shouldn't be taken in PMs (note anal sex reference). Because:

And he is.

9. As an outsider to this 3-some, if this bods a cnut, what use is he? Or is he a nun's cnut and no use to man nor beast?

10. I don't know what this means!

11. It means what it said. The Duchess of Cock Snot is back in spite of repeated promises to sod off and take her well used climpsy elsewhere.

12. Is Dale a lady?

13. Lady no
    "female" - in the loosest sense of the word

14. ANYBODY SEEN MY MONGOOSE?

15. carefull hes an evil lil fekker!