A memorable quote!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MadRabKebab, Nov 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this has been posted previously as a search revealed nothing!

Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio about the torture of suspected terrorists -: his reply -'If hooking up one raghead terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camelshagger to save just one Scottish soldier's life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.' He was promptly ejected, to loud applause

Fair enough!

• Like Like x 24
  2. This is one of those things that you really have to hope is true. It goes a small way to restoring faith in politicians.

3. Hasn't that been going round the internet since..... errr...... ten years ago?

4. Honestly, this AGAIN!

5. Whether it's genuine or not, you hope it is! It's the sort of thing nrmally acreditted to an Aussie!

Anyone got anymore?

6. Originally Posted by MadRabKebab [​IMG] Not sure if this has been posted previously as a search revealed nothing!

Jimmy MacDonald, a City Councillor from Glasgow, was asked on a local live radio about the torture of suspected terrorists -: his reply -'If hooking up one raghead terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camelshagger to save just one Scottish soldier's life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet.' He was promptly ejected, to loud applause

Fair enough!"

Dont know what party he represents but methinks he would face expulsion from the party when it was drawn to the attention of the Party chiefs, like this BBC NEWS | Politics | Tories disown cockler joke MP

7. Andy_S

Andy_S LE Book Reviewer

Memorable quote, eh? Hmmm.

"Sacred blue, my braves! It's a bit dusty in here and pas d'erreur!"
    Boney,
    Evening at Waterloo. 1815

"Gott in himmel, mein herren! It's a bit musty in here, and nein error!"
    Adolf,
    Upon entering ze bunker. 1945

"Flippin 'eck, Prime Minister! It's a bit rusty in here, and no propellor!"
    The last member of the Royal Navy,
    Upon entering our only mothballed and unfinished aircraft carrier, after a fishing boat-load of (slightly off-course) Somali pirates have seized the Isle of Wight. The Near Future.

Feel free to choose from the above.

8. "Fuck me. That hurt"
    Me, circa 1993. After smashing my head off the ceiling and landing flat on my back, when jumping down my friends stairs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was gonna comment on " sacred blue" in stead of sacre bleu, but im sure our resident cheese monkey will be here shortly

10. "Don't you throw those bloody spears at me" Michael Caine in Zulu - True every word of it:eye:

11. They cant even hit an elephant at this ra.......

12. Andy_S

Andy_S LE Book Reviewer

SNIP
    I was gonna comment on " sacred blue" in stead of sacre bleu, but im sure our resident cheese monkey will be here shortly
    SNIP

Er...ahem! That was done for what we in the trade call "humourous effect."

As was "my braves" rather than "mon braves." And to be completely honest with you, I am not sure if Der Fuhrer ever said, "Gott in himmell" in his life. But, well....

Anyhow.... I'll just slink off toward that minicab.

13. "What the fuck was that", Nagasaki

14. "Stop fucking about with those arrows, you'll have someone's eye out!" - William the Conqueror, 1066

Thought that was Harold?

• Like Like x 1