A Marauder - download warning

Now that is one HOT Marauder... I love the wheel burn! I got a White Ford Crown Victoria (2003 Model) Sports Version... But damn this car is frickin hot. Black! Thats my frickin favorite colour! 8) 8) Good Job!

A man who knows Marauder!

I grew up with those Cars... My family's got a long history with Ford's, Mercury's and GMC's! Men are only Men when they got one of those...:p

chimera

LE
Never_Again1939 said:
Men are only Men when they got one of those...:p
Presumably they became a REAL man when they tried to go round a corner...??

You'd think that, but you'd be surprised how well that big 4 door sedan handles in the "twisties"

chimera

LE
RCSignals said:
You'd think that, but you'd be surprised how well that big 4 door sedan handles in the "twisties"
Dream on

It really is a good car for twisties. I can easily do a reverse 180 with it and still have total control and bringing it back... The only problem is the Gear.

I tried going in reverse and then doing a 180 and finish up to the end of the road, thats when My gear got fucked and I had to change it. It turned out that I ruined the "teeth"... One of my friends is trying to get hold of his Driving instructor so I can know how to do it...

Other stuff this car can do would be a not so perfect 360, perfect 90 degree turns at a pretty high speed (Just remember to change the tyres) and its good for speeding down the freeway at 200 Km/Hr, and if its supercharged then u can hit a 220-230 easily... Just ease on the Pedal when u pass the 170 mark... You gear would be on the highest Shift.

More Info PM me!

chimera

LE
Never_Again1939 said:
It really is a good car for twisties. I can easily do a reverse 180 with it and still have total control and bringing it back... The only problem is the Gear.

I tried going in reverse and then doing a 180 and finish up to the end of the road, thats when My gear got fucked and I had to change it. It turned out that I ruined the "teeth"... One of my friends is trying to get hold of his Driving instructor so I can know how to do it...

Other stuff this car can do would be a not so perfect 360, perfect 90 degree turns at a pretty high speed (Just remember to change the tyres) and its good for speeding down the freeway at 200 Km/Hr, and if its supercharged then u can hit a 220-230 easily... Just ease on the Pedal when u pass the 170 mark... You gear would be on the highest Shift.

More Info PM me!
I suppose you would be happy discussing driving tips with your friends:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

chimera said:
RCSignals said:
Dream on
I don't have to dream......I've driven one :)

chimera

LE
See my post above.

Never_Again1939 said:
I grew up with those Cars... My family's got a long history with Ford's, Mercury's and GMC's! Men are only Men when they got one of those...:p
sad!

when you think a car makes you a man!!!!

roundscomplete said:
Never_Again1939 said:
sad!

LOL by his " :p " I'd say he's joking.

Corvette owners on the other hand.....

RCSignals said:
roundscomplete said:
Never_Again1939 said:
sad!

LOL by his " :p " I'd say he's joking.

Corvette owners on the other hand.....
Yes I was Joking... Did u post anything for the CHAVS to see RC? They would love to play with an American Car :D

Anyways Corvettes... You can just be quiet now :D.. I think that Corvettes are gettin worse every time they get a new design out... The new one looks ok... But I'd still prefer the Sport Sedans i.e. Ford, Mercury, Pontiacs (Grand Prix :lol: ! or the SUVs!

Latest Threads