A Marauder - download warning

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by RCSignals, Oct 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's a slightly moddified Mercury Marauder. Owned by a Lawyer and dubbed "Legal Knevil"

More info:

2. Now that is one HOT Marauder... I love the wheel burn! I got a White Ford Crown Victoria (2003 Model) Sports Version... But damn this car is frickin hot. Black! Thats my frickin favorite colour! 8) 8) Good Job!
  3. A man who knows Marauder!
  4. I grew up with those Cars... My family's got a long history with Ford's, Mercury's and GMC's! Men are only Men when they got one of those...:p
  5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Presumably they became a REAL man when they tried to go round a corner...??
  6. You'd think that, but you'd be surprised how well that big 4 door sedan handles in the "twisties"
  7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Dream on
  8. It really is a good car for twisties. I can easily do a reverse 180 with it and still have total control and bringing it back... The only problem is the Gear.

I tried going in reverse and then doing a 180 and finish up to the end of the road, thats when My gear got fucked and I had to change it. It turned out that I ruined the "teeth"... One of my friends is trying to get hold of his Driving instructor so I can know how to do it...

Other stuff this car can do would be a not so perfect 360, perfect 90 degree turns at a pretty high speed (Just remember to change the tyres) and its good for speeding down the freeway at 200 Km/Hr, and if its supercharged then u can hit a 220-230 easily... Just ease on the Pedal when u pass the 170 mark... You gear would be on the highest Shift.

More Info PM me!
  9. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I suppose you would be happy discussing driving tips with your friends:

10. I don't have to dream......I've driven one :)
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

See my post above.
  12. sad!

when you think a car makes you a man!!!!
  13. LOL by his " :p " I'd say he's joking.

Corvette owners on the other hand.....