A man fatheres 30 kids in 14 years, asks court to reduce child support

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DavidBOC, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this in the news today here in the US. A Tennessee man, aged 33 has fathered 30 children the oldest of which is 14, the youngest is a toddler. He is upset that the courts have ordered 50% of his pay go to child support. Clearly not much and the taxpayers are providing the rest of course.

I am not sure if this is a record for anyone other than a Saudi prince. Thought I would share. Anyone know of anyone beating this record.

Man who fathered 30 kids with 11 women seeks child support help - latimes.com
  2. Somebody should pour petrol through his letterbox. It worked for the last bloke.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. One headline I read said he needs a break. Perhaps if he kept his trews on . . . .
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I'll let you know when my stats come back from the sperm bank......
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fu2

fu2 LE

No suprise it`s one of our coloured bretheren. Have they never heard of condoms? He says now he wont father anymore kiddies, does this mean the State are going to pay for him to be snipped ?
  6. We have pikies, they have rednecks. At least he works i suppose.

He's not a real redneck though. I just can't think what to call him. He should purchase a fucking telly.
  7. I don't care much for him, but I reckon all the stupid bints who collectively are his baby factory, should have some euthanasia instilled on them
    • Like Like x 1
  8. They should export him to Düsseldorf, this fine young Septic could head off the Krauts breeding crisis single handed, if that's the word.
  9. I bet you actually look fucking normal.
  10. There, fixed that for you.
  11. The "last bloke" has just had 6 of his children die in a house fire but as long as you get an amusing quip in to try and make up for your appauling lack of military experience then go for it.

At least the bereaved father has actually fucked a real life woman, unlike you.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. You'd be wrong
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dinosaur Poo
    You are an COMPLETE and TOTAL CUNT.
  14. If you can't feed em, don't breed em. You had yer fun, now pay the price.

Zero sympathy.
  15. One could not be seen to encourage him to get snipped. That would be genocidal racism.