B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
American tat!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Very impressive story.

Amazing that he and his wife have managed to recover so much as he was injured in May 2012.

His Story « TAYLOR MORRIS

It's definatley not tat and it is something that the Yanks do a thousand times better than we do.
What like poems.

Is it to early for a night before christmas?

A great story but still tat.

I agree with you regarding the poems. But what they have done and the pictures say so much more and do it so much better.
It's the same kind of sentiment as there used to be at Wooton Basset before it turned into a media grief whore fest.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yanks are just fatter scouse grief whores.

Agreed, but my comment is still valid.

At least we Brits do things with dignity.
Those photos are exceptionally dignified and highlights the kind of strength, determination and dedication that this couple display irrespective of their nationally. And good for the USA that they can focus on such a positive aspect of a truly devastating and traumatic event.

I was exceptionally impressed by the attitude to wounded veterans in the US when I had the privilege of attending one of their Wounded Warrior events in Colorado.

When you speak of our countries dignified way of doing things I suspect you don't know of stories such as a triple amputee (from my former regiment) being spat on at a supermarket whilst in a wheelchair or another, double amputee being so badly jostled by a gang in the street that he was knocked from his chair?

Dignity? Brits? Don't make me piss myself laughing.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Those photos are exceptionally dignified and highlights the kind of strength, determination and dedication that this couple display irrespective of their nationally. And good for the USA that they can focus on such a positive aspect of a truly devastating and traumatic event.

I was exceptionally impressed by the attitude to wounded veterans in the US when I had the privilege of attending one of their Wounded Warrior events in Colorado.

When you speak of our countries dignified way of doing things I suspect you don't know of stories such as a triple amputee (from my former regiment) being spat on at a supermarket whilst in a wheelchair or another, double amputee being so badly jostled by a gang in the street that he was knocked from his chair?

Dignity? Brits? Don't make me piss myself laughing.
You missed my meaning.

A fantastic story as I said. What they have achieved is remarkable.

The dignity comment was made about the victims.