• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A long shot but?

If anyone on here knows JC (John Cairns) ex 32 Engr Regt it is his 60th Birthday on 25th Aug 12 A party is being held in McCabes Fullarton st Ayr. I am trying to trace someone called big Jim!!! ex 77Sqn 32 Engrs. If you are in the area and know JC come along to say hi to an old Sapper.

Just to add if anyone has any old sapper mags from 1972, July,Aug and Sept that they may wish to get rid of I would take them to give to JC as part of his gift.

served a few years with JC and had a few drinks with him in 77, I wont be able to get to Ayr for his bash but if anyone gets there wish him a happy birthday from Taff and karen in Cardiff.

If you go onto Facebook there are a couple of Sapper groups with lots of members; I'm A Sapper, I'm Ubique and Sappers Say Anything for starters. Perhaps try on there.

Latest Threads